Chapter 18 - Anthony

- Chapter 18 - Just Taking -
Warnings: None really.
Third Person POV

Anthony walked with Jack and Mush down the hallway, to his and Mush's room.

"So what did you say to Romeo to get him to agree?" Mush questions. Anthony smirks to himself.

He shakes his head. "Still classified information."

Jack and Mush pout at him. "Anthony!"

Anthony shrugs. "Sorry."

The three boys walk into Anthony and Mush's room.

Blink hung hanging from Mush's top bunk, over the edge, upside down.

Albert sat on the floor, leaning against the closet door, and Spot was standing next to him, also leaning against the closet door.

Anthony let's out a yelp, jumping backwards and falling onto his butt on the floor. He had no clue they were in there.

The boys all laugh, as Jack and Mush help Anthony up. "Dang Anth, it's really easy to scare you, even when we're not trying to."

Anthony glares at Spot, trying to look intimidating, but he was failing. "Close your mouth and stop exercising your vocal cords."

The boys all laugh again. "Wow. That's a new way to 'shut up'. I kinda want to see if Davey can do better that."

"That's what you get from a Science honors kids" Anthony shrugs, going to sit down next to Albert.

"Davey is also a Science honors kid" Jack responds. Anthony shrugs.

Davey leans against the door next to his older boyfriend. "That I am, but you all are not worth using the energy to figure out bigger words when I could just say 'shut up'."

The boys all laugh again. "Am I worth it?"

Davey rolls his eyes. "Yes, Mush, you are. For you, I'll say 'close your mouth and stop exercising your vocal cords' like Anthony said to Spot."

The boys start laughing harder.

Davey, Jack, and Crutchie sat on the floor next to Blink and Mush, who sat on Anthony's bunk.

Spot and Albert sat on either side of Anthony, while Albert kept trying to pull Anthony into his lap.

Anthony would blush, push himself off of Albert, and ignore Albert's pouting.

"So, you gonna tell us where you, Tommy boy, Buttons, and Romeo sneak off to a lot?" Mush questions. Anthony throws him a look.

Anthony shakes his head. "Not for at least two weeks."

Mush pouts and goes to speak, but Anthony cuts him off. "Drop the subject, Mush."

"Okay," Albert starts, smirking at Spot a bit. "When are you gonna kiss one of us?"

Anthony turns bright red, hiding his face in his shirt.

"Aww," Spot coos. "Don't be embarrassed Anthony. I get that we're so hot you can't handle it."

"Jack," Anthony's very embarrassed and confused voice starts. "Please, help me."