Recovering

Tizzy's p.o.v.

Dream

Fizzarolli and I had just finished another performance together and when everyone had left I started leaving until I was suddenly pulled back in by Fizzarolli who now had one of his arms wrapped around my waist holding me close to him.

"What are you doing Fizz?" I asked weirded out and a bit nervous with how close I was to him. He simply smiled softly at me and I noticed soft music playing confusing me.

"Why don't we have one last da-a-ance before the night e-e-ends." He answered and I looked at him with wide eyes before hesitantly nodding without giving myself much time to think. We soon began to slow dance to the music together and I looked up at him.

"So what brought all this up huh? You're not normally such a softy like this. And I didn't see you as the romantic type." I asked and he chuckled.

"I just thought a little a-a-alone time with you would be ni-ni-nice." He said softly as he kept eye contact with me and I felt my face turn red as I began to blush. I looked away as we continued to dance together and I felt Fizzarolli place his hand under my chin and turn my head to look at him. Once we made eye contact once again he suddenly closed the gap between us and kissed me.

Dream Over

I shot up in bed when I woke up and ran my hand across my face panting a little. I knew my face had turned a dark shade of red and I ran my hand through my hair. Looking beside me, I found Fizzarolli was gone and was actually nowhere to be seen.

"Good. The last thing I need is for him to see me like this and start asking questions." I muttered as I sat up and moved to the edge of the bed being mindful of my ankle. I sighed as multiple thoughts ran through my head at once and I shook my head scratching it and I groaned.

"I might as well forget about the whole thing. It'll never happen and there's no way he would like me like that. I'm only an imp after all." I muttered and the door suddenly opened revealing Fizzarolli. My eyes widened slightly hoping he hadn't heard me and I watched him closely.

"I see y-you're finally up. How did you sleep?" He asked and I relaxed when he didn't bring up my comment.

"I slept fine. Thanks for asking. Now if you don't mind I'm getting up to get ready today." I said and stood up hobbling over to the closet until Fizzarolli wrapped his arms around me and picked me up.

"I don't th-think so Tizzy. You're staying in bed today." He said as he placed me back on the bed and I groaned.

"You can't keep me in here like a damn caged animal!" I spat and he let me go.

"I-I-I'm not. I'm just making sure you rest u-u-until your ankle is healed." He said as he crossed his arms and I frowned.

"You surely don't expect me to just sit here and do nothing all day do you?  I'll go crazy." I said and he rolled his eyes sighing.

"What do I need to do-o-o to keep you here and rest your ankle?" He asked and I shrugged

"Hell if I know. All I know is I'm hungry and I'll get bored real quick so if you insist on keeping me here then you better think of something." I said as I sat up and moved to the edge of the bed. I heard him groan as he lied me back down on the bed

"Stay there. I'll figure something out." He ordered growling a little and I could tell my stubbornness was starting to get to him.

The moment he left I rolled my eyes and got up and hobbled over to the bag I had carried my things in and pulled out a small wooden stick. Like how other imps have their little habits, I had gained a habit of chewing on things and I had a stick  that I would chew on. I found it helped my mind focus on one thing and oddly enough the feeling of being able to sink my teeth into something kept me calm.