Fifty- five

I was in my room sleeping when I felt something off. 'Hmm?'. I opened one of my eyes and saw someone opening my door and locking it. 'Oh my god'. I tried to stay as still as possible, but the man walks closer to the bed. Luckily, I sleep with mace. I moved a little just to hold the mace in my hand.

The man stops walking and I jumped up and maced him. "Shit!". He drops on the ground and I ran to the door. "Mr... Mmm!". The man grabs means covers my mouth. "MMM! MMM!". I started wiggling and biting his hand. "Jimin! Relax!". My lights were turned on.

 My lights were turned on

"Yoongi?". I said. "Sorry, I didn't mean to scare... Oof". I tackled Yoongi to the ground and started hitting him in his chest. "Don't scare me like that!". I yelled. "I'm sorry baby". Yoongi says. "I had to be quiet". Yoongi said. "To scare me?". I started crying. "No, no, I'm sorry!". Yoongi wipes my tears away.

"Do you what I'm going through right now?". I sniffed. "I'm sorry little lamb". Yoongi starts kissing my cheek. "I'm so sorry Jimin, so stop crying ok?". Yoongi sits up to hug me. "I didn't come to make you cry". Yoongi said. I put my head in his neck. "I'll stop". I say. "Good baby". Yoongi says and picks me up and carries me to the bed.

"Why do you come here?". I asked. "No, better yet, how the hell did you get in here?". I said. "I missed you and I walked in". Yoongi said. "You... Walked in?". I said. "Yeah the staff knows me". Yoongi shrugs. "I'm not safe here". I covered my face with my hands. "Babe, you are safe". Yoongi said. "You walked in here like you own the place!".

"I mean... If I wanted to buy this place then I would". Yoongi said. "That's messed up". I said. "I'm a me... Oh?". Yoongi touches the necklace he got me. "Do you like it?". Yoongi asked. "I-I do". I blushed. "Good". Yoongi smiles at me. "Come, let's go to sleep". Yoongi pulls me down with him and hugs my waist. "You're staying here!?!". I shouted.

"It's dark out there". Yoongi says. "Punk ass bitch". I said. "I'm your punk ass bitch". Yoongi smiles and I couldn't help but laugh. "You're so stupid". I said. "I know". Yoongi kissed my neck. "Night little lamb". Yoongi says.

"Night Yoon".