26

Your head felt foggy, the room felt as if it was spinning. 

You attempted to lift your head but it felt heavy, when you opened your eyes black spots danced in your vision.

"Oh, good you woke up. I took so much of your blood that I thought I accidentally killed you."

You didn't respond, still attempting to get a grip on reality.

"You know out of everything I really didn't think that needles would be the things that scared you, it looked like you were gonna puke when I got closer."

You opened your eyes once more, and Togas face came into focus. 

From what you could tell this was real. It was becoming more and more difficult to distinguish between reality and the false scenarios the woman had been manipulating into your mind. 

She had been toying with you for a long time now, perfecting her craft. The villain called herself Illusion, she was able to make people experience things that weren't actually happening. And she was incredibly good at it.

Sometimes you would be back at UA, other times you would be with your family, and occasionally she would make it seem as if someone you cared about was getting tortured before your eyes. But in the end, it always came down to the blood, someone would tell you to do what the villains were asking, and you would know that what was happening was another mind trick. 

You took a shallow breath. "It would have been better if you had killed me. Because the longer I'm alive, the more determined I am to kill you."

She narrowed her eyebrows. "If you died I would be in serious trouble, and I wouldn't be able to get more of your blood. All of our plans would totally collapse."

"Oh yeah, wouldn't want that to happen."

 She nodded, "I gotta go now, I need to be ready by sundown."

As she walked towards the exit your anger began to rise. "I know what you're doing, and they'll see through it. They'll know that you aren't me."

Toga stopped. "It's sad that you think they love you that much. I feel kinda bad for you." And with that, she walked through the door. 

You really hoped that she was wrong.

A little while passed, you strained to hear the voices coming from the other room. But sadly the villains were smart enough to keep you from hearing what they had planned. 

If you had to guess, you had been here for at least three weeks now. The villains wanted you to comply with their demands of course, but it was obvious most of them carried a sense of hatred for you and were more focused on the fact that they could hurt you now.

According to Twice, you had actually been the cause of Magnes' death. Apparently, her body wasn't built to handle millions of volts of electricity after being slammed into the ground. 

Most of the villains were pretty pissed about that. 

Dabi was probably the worst out of them all. When he stepped into the room you couldn't help the fear that swelled in your chest. You couldn't see them, but you knew your legs were covered in burns. Two, in particular, were the most painful. His own personal branding of your body.

You heard the door open, and footsteps echoed across the floor. The person's breathing was labored, and they began to scratch at their skin. 

Shigaraki.

He had been one of your less frequent visitors, but also one of your worst.

He stopped a few feet away from you.