11.

𝙽𝚊𝚖𝚎: 𝙻𝚘𝚗𝚍𝚘𝚗 𝙼𝚘𝚗𝚊𝚎́ 𝙼𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚎𝚛
𝙰𝚔𝚊: 𝙻𝚘𝚗𝚍𝚘𝚗
𝙻𝚘𝚌𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗: 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚒𝚝𝚢

𝙽𝚊𝚖𝚎: 𝙻𝚘𝚗𝚍𝚘𝚗 𝙼𝚘𝚗𝚊𝚎́ 𝙼𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚎𝚛 𝙰𝚔𝚊: 𝙻𝚘𝚗𝚍𝚘𝚗 𝙻𝚘𝚌𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗: 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚒𝚝𝚢

"We just got here so what y'all wanna do?" I asked as I twerked in the mirror. Kamari walked up behind me and started dry humping me.

"Well it look like y'all bout to fuck but we finna head down to the water." Jordan said while putting on his water shoes.

"Boy yo feet bout long asf and you got on these ugly ass shoes." Mariah said making everybody except him laugh.

"Girl yo eyes lil asf and you got on the long ass caterpillars on your eyes." He said making everybody laugh once again.

"Y'all can head down there I'll meet y'all there." I said while playing in my hair.

"Ian leaving her up here by herself so I'll meet y'all down there too." Kamari said while pulling me on his lap.

"If y'all wanted privacy so y'all can fuck that's all y'all had to say." Devontae said while grabbing his his scuba goggles and walking towards the door.

"Bye y'all." Mariah said leaving out shutting the door.

"Why you stayed up here?" Kamari asked while playing with my ear.

"I need to get dressed fuck you mean." I said while opening my suitcase.

"Ain't no reason for your dumb ass to be tryna catch a attitude I'm so done with your shit." Kamari said while yanking tf outta my hair.

"Shit boy damn that shit hurt." I said while grabbing his hair and dragging him off the bed.

"Petty ass always doing to much." He said while yanking me up by my shirt.

"Nah cause you always fucking with me for no fucking reason." I said while snatching away from him and going into the bathroom.

Sick of his shit honestly.

"Like I just said ion give a fuck about your attitude." He said while slamming the bathroom door open.

"Leave me the fuck alone dawg real talk." I stated while taking off my pants and putting on the bottoms to the bathing suit.

He grabbed my neck and pull me into a kiss while sliding his hands into my pants. He slowly stuck his fingers into my opening and started pumping in and out.

"You still want me to leave you alone?" He asked while pumping faster and faster.

"I- ughhhhh" I moaned as he went faster.

"I'm bout to cum." I screamed as I felt a knot build up in my stomach.

"Cum for daddy." He said as I came and he licked it all up. "Give me a kiss." He said with his lips poked out. I got on my tippy toes and pecked his lips.