14.

|OMNISCIENT|

They were all packed up and ready to leave London and Kamari had just got done arguing like they always day and the rest of the gang was dreading coming back home

"Ian really finna this ride back can't we just postpone it?" She asked as everybody looked at her confused.

"Nah man I miss home and I miss pussy I need to get in some like right now." Ace said while humping the air.

"Man get your stupid ass." Jordan said while pushing him and laughing.

"Bae it's gone be fine you probably just nervous." Devontae said as he rubbing her back reassuring her that everything was going to be fine.

"Man I have a gut feeling and every time I do something goes wrong." Mariah continued as she walked very slowly to the airport doors.

"Mariah it's gone be ok baby.. hopefully." London said as she grabbed her bestfriend hand and rubbed her back.

"London come here real quick." Kamari said as he pulled her backwards by her belt loop.

"Waddup?" She asked as she looked at her feet.

"Why you looking at your feet we ain't never did that before." He asked while pushing her chin up.

"No reason I'm just not feeling well." She said and she looked back down.

"London." Kamari continued in a warning voice.

"What do you want from me Kamari damn." She said as she started crying.

He grabbed her and hugged her tightly. He was very confused on why she started crying out of nowhere. She was acting strange.

"What's wrong?" He asked her as he moved her hair out her face.

"Nothing." She mumbled into his chest.

He continued to rub her back as she sniffled into his shirt.

"London what's wrong baby?" Mariah asked London and she just started crying again.

"I don't know I just don't feel good anymore." She managed to get out.

I started to rub her stomach and her sobbing started to stop. She tightened her grip on my shirt and laid her head on my shoulder. To Kamari she was acting very unusual and he didn't like it at all. She never acted like this she was always tough and never let anything get to her. What could it possibly be?

"Can you pick me up? I don't feel good." She asked and I just nodded and picked her up bridal style.

"Kamari." London said.

"Yes?" He replied.

"I love you." She said while rubbing his face.

"I love you too." He replied while kissing her lips softly causing her to smile.

This is the type of shit that gets you attached.. he thought as he continued to walk into the airport with London in his arms.

"Ok you can put me down ion want these people looking at us weird." London said as she tried to get down.

"Fuck them people we don't give a fuck what they think." Kamari replied and he rubbed his nose against London's.

"I really appreciate you like a lot." Kamari told London.

"I appreciate you more." She said while playing with his shirt and smiling.

"Ight lovebirds y'all can't shut up and sit down now." Ace stated and Jordan agreed.

"Why can't y'all be like Devontae and shut the fuck up sometimes?" Kamari asked them as he mugged no one in particular.

London started playing with his chin and he started to smile. She moved from his chin to his nose and started playing with it.

"London that tickle." He said while thumping her head causing her to laugh.

"Don't careee." She dragged causing him to start tickling her.

"Ok ok I care I'm sorry." She managed to get out while laughing.

"You sure?" He asked as he continued to tickle her.

"Yes yes omg I'm sorry Stoppp." She dragged and he smiled and let her go.

"You so silly." He stated while staring into her eyes.

"Only for you." She said while rubbing his ear.

It was now time for them to board the airplane and they got situated very quickly. They got seated on the plane and everyone decided to take a nap since half of them were sad that they had to leave.

"Please make sure all seatbelts and fastened and all luggage is secured and enjoy the flight." The pilot came on the intercom and said.

Soon after that was said the gang started to drift off to sleep.

"The plane is having some difficulties and I wish that all of you would stay seated as we try to situated this plane."

"Ain't nobody standing up." Jordan mumbled causing Ace to slap his head.

"Man chill y'all childish asses out." Mariah yelled getting frustrated with the whole thing.

"Aye though If something happen I love all y'all." Devontae said and everyone agreed.

Suddenly after that the plane started shaking even more and making a weird screeching noise. Everyone on the plane started to lean forwards as if the plane was about to crash.

Out of nowhere everyone flew out of their seats and the planes crashed.. very hard.

________________________________

•Ahhhh anyways what y'all doing ?

•Y'all finna be to mad at me...🥰

•give me some cute girl names and boy names.