Learning the ropes

Lacey

After that night, Carter sent me on more jobs. I did as told with the clients keeping my mouth shut. An issue arose when Carter received complaints about my job performance. It dissatisfied clients that I seem unintelligent and couldn't please men.

Carter called me into her office and exploded at me about my lack of experience.

"How can you be so incompetent?" Carter screamed at me.

I stood there, shocked.

"I provide you with everything, and you're too stupid to understand the basic concepts!" Carter barked.

"I never did this, and you threw me to the wolves," I exclaimed, angering Carter.

Carter lunged at me as Rafe stepped between us. I stood behind Rafe as Carter glared at me.

"You learn the business or suffer the consequences," Carter threatened. I gulped as I stood there.

"Take Lacey off future jobs and give me time to teach her," Rafe advised.

"Fine, but since Lacey cost me money, she pays for her insubordination," Carter informed Rafe.

"Agreed," Rafe said as he turned and escorted me out of Carter's office. We left the building and stopped in front of the entrance. "Lacey, I understand that you have inexperience, but we need you to learn the business."

"How will I understand business if I don't understand what people are saying?" I asked.

Rafe looked at me and furrowed his brows.

"I barely graduated high school, and I struggle with reading," I admitted. "I don't understand math either."

Rafe looked at me as I stood there, furrowing my brows. I watched as Rafe pulled out his cell phone and made a call. He hung up as Joe came out of the building.

"I'll teach you how to read, and Joe will teach you math. I'll also teach you to perform better as an escort, but you need to trust us," Rafe explained.

I looked at Joe, who nodded in agreement. What did I have to lose by trusting both to help me?

"Okay," I agreed. The problem with putting your trust in the wrong people, it backfires on you. I'll learn this the hard way.

Rafe and Joe took control of my situation. Rafe taught me how to read and explained words to me I didn't understand. Joe helped me with math, teaching me concepts, and he taught me to balance a checkbook.

While Rafe and Joe taught me the basics of reading and math, Rafe taught me how to perform sexual pleasures on men. He guided me while teaching me oral, touching, licking, and sucking. He brought in men, instructing me how to screw a man.

During this process, I became close to Rafe and Joe, trusting both. They were the only people I believed.

Rafe

Lacey was improving her knowledge and sexual experiences. Some men got out of control with her, and I handled them. She trusted me more, and I couldn't lose that trust. Carter grew impatient with Lacey's progress, but I assured Carter that I had control. I kept Carter from attacking Lacey several times, earning Lacey's trust even more.

Trust is vital in this business. When a girl trusts you, she is more than willing to do what you ask. Carter didn't understand this concept, but I did.

When you recruit a person, you build trust with them. When the person realizes the truth, they are so deep into the business that they can't leave.