Chapter 27

We spent the next hour introducing them to modern technology, mostly so they would understand what the hell a TV show was when I explained everything to them.

Their faces when I turned on the Tv were adorable.

They looked at it in pure wonderment, they practically fell over when we showed them the bathroom, well mostly Finn. Kol had been un-daggered enough to know what things were to some extent.

Eventually once they had a handle on things I sat them down on the couch for a talk.

I smiled at them reassuringly since they both were looking slightly panicked "okay boys, It's time for the whole truth since you're all here" I said while clapping my hands together. Just pull the bandaid off Ally!

Kol and Finn look confused "what do you mean darling?" Kol asked with his head tilted like a puppy. Oh damn, he's adorable, they're all adorable....and hot...fuck are they hot...FOCUS!

I smiled "well for starters I'm a Taylor witch" I said simply.

Kol's eyes got big before he sent me a devilish smile "well beautiful I'm impressed. Remind me to never underestimate you" Kol said as he looked me up and down with an appreciative look on his face making a wave of heat go through my body. Damn it all to hell! These men are too good-looking! Damn Mikealson genes!

Finn just looked at me with appreciation making me blush more and look away from them. He seemed to love my reaction if his cocky face was anything to go by now I see where Kol really gets it from.

 He seemed to love my reaction if his cocky face was anything to go by now I see where Kol really gets it from

I let out a nervous laugh before continuing "that's just the tip of the iceberg Honey. Long story short I died and some chick, I'm guessing fate. Gave me a second chance at life. The best part is that the universe that I died in this whole universe was a TV show. Basically, I know your past, present, and future." I say with a smirk.

They both blink at me in shock before multiple emotions show on their faces.

Kol looked slightly panicked while Finn looks confused and angry.

While they process the information I summon my notebooks from my secret spot. Really it was a pocket dimension I had created when I was 13 for hiding anything I needed to be kept secret, a good portion of my money is in there, mostly so I can summon it by will. Who needs a purse when you have a pocket dimension? Not this bitch!

I threw the notebooks on the coffee table "there, everything I remembered from the show. Read it for yourselves if you want but I will warn you none of you will be happy. The best ending was Kol's and Rebekah's" I say gesturing to the notebooks.

Elijah grabbed the one on top hesitantly labeled season 1 and on.

Kol grabbed the one that said history 3000 years- season 1.

Klaus didn't grab a book making me raise an eyebrow at him.

He smirked at me "I trust you to stop anything that needs to. I have a habit of acting rashly" he explained with a slightly sheepish look on his face.