Chapter 10

Three days have passed in the blink of an eye.

Li Jun would go to work in the morning and came back in the evening. A house cleaner that Li Jun has hired would accompany and take care of Song Ying in the daytime.

Normally, she only came twice a week for cleaning, but now she came every day to cook a meal and checked Song Ying time after time, then she would go back when Li Jun came back from work.

During the daytime, Song Ying was literally bored to death without Li Jun and time seemed to pass slower when she had nothing to do. Compare to the first day that she had arrived, her mood was rather down and she felt like doing nothing when she was alone.

She would hide in her room and use the internet and social media all day to check about this world. However, the more she browsed, the more she missed her real world. 

In fact, she was getting homesick. She missed her beloved parents, her home sweet home, her cozy room, her crazy friends, her stressful work, her favorite group BTS and heck, she even missed the taste of the water she used to drink!

To sum up, she simply missed every single thing.

But this morning, Song Ying woke up refresh and energetic. Her mood was good for the whole day, therefore, she decided to personally cook dinner for tonight. Li Jun has been both working and taking care of her these days, so she decided to cook dinner to show her gratitude.

For this purpose, she decided to call and asked him what he wants to eat for tonight. When she pressed the call button, her heart seemed to beat faster as the call went on.

A few moments later, the call connected and suddenly his low and mellow voice with slight confusion filled into her ear "Xiao Ying?"

"Hey, it's me."

The man chuckled lightly and replied "I know. Is everything ok?"

"Um yeah. Everything's fine. Are you busy right now?"

"No, I'm not. What's wrong?" Song Ying could detect a slight worried tone from his voice.

"Nothing, I um....actually planning to cook dinner tonight and I want to ask about what you want to eat." Song Ying asked as she bit her lower lip.

There was a slight pause and she can hear his low breathing sound through the phone.

Then she heard his slightly puzzled voice. "You mean like... my favorite dish? "

"Yes" Song Ying repeated with a chuckle after hearing his confused voice.

Actually, Li Jun was really dumbfounded after hearing her question. No one has ever asked him that question and he also never really thought about it. After all, he was not a picky eater. Sometimes, he would think some foods are delicious and some are not, but that's all. He just ate food to fill his stomach. So right now, he really didn't know how to answer her question.

"Ah, I don't really have any special preference. I eat everything."

Song Ying frowned after hearing his replied.

"Wait, you mean you don't have any favorite dish? Like not even one?"

What is wrong with this guy? There are so many delicious food around the world, but this guy didn't even have one favourite? He has got to be kidding, right?.

Even though, Song Ying was completely dissatisfied with his answer, she decided to let it go for now.

"Fine, then I will cook what I like to eat for tonight. But you better figure out about your favorite dish and I want to hear your answer when you come back tonight. Okay?"