───── Book Two ║Ch. 4

█▓▒░   ░▒▓█     █▓▒░  ░▒▓█

█▓▒░ ░▒▓█ █▓▒░ ░▒▓█

█▓▒░   ░▒▓█     █▓▒░  ░▒▓█

█▓▒░ ░▒▓█ █▓▒░ ░▒▓█

▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝

"But neither of you are Kyoshi Warriors, are you, " Long Feng smirked cruelly from the floor of his prison cell.  

"Princesses Azula and Soza of the Fire Nation!"

Azula's face portrayed a look a small surprise, whereas, Soza merely raised a brow in interest at the Earth King's ex-advisor. Both of the Fire Nation twins shifted in the Dai Li's hold.

"What do you want?" they both asked in unison harshly.

"I want," Long Feng started to stand up from the cold, damp floor, "to make a deal. It's time that I regain control of Ba Sing Se, and you both have something I need..."

"Oh?" Azula prompted.

"The Earth King's trust," he finished as the twins both glanced at each other from their amber eyes.

"Why should we help you?" they prompted further, asking for a even trade.

"Because," Long Feng smirked as he sat down again, "I can get you both the Avatar."

▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝

"The Earth King and the Council of Five do not trust the Dai Li."

Azula spoke firmly from the stage that she stood atop. With the correct pulling of strings, she, Soza, Mai, and Ty-lee had gathered all the Dai Li members in a hidden room, far beneath the palace. Soza sat on one of the statues as Mai reclined lazily next to her, both watching Azula strike fear into the hearts of the cold Dai Li.