𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧.

𝐙𝐲𝐦𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐒𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐦𝐨𝐧 𝐖𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐞𝐫
☔︎︎
𝐁𝐚𝐥𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞, 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐲𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐝

I watched as Zinnia laid on my chest fast asleep. Her little snores faded in and out as she fell deeper into her sleep. While looking up at the tv, I felt myself growing tired, but I didn't want to go to sleep just in case Moe woke up from the nap he was taking and had to be up by himself. Zinnia wanted me to wake her up at 3:00pm, but it was already 3:30pm. I decided to wake her up at 4:00pm. She got off work early this morning and I could tell she was tired.

"You see this? It's fucking raw!" Gordon Ramsay yelled at a chef, causing my eyebrows to scrunch together.

"Ion see how she watches this shit," I mumbled looking at the TV that was currently playing Hell's Kitchen. Cooking shows where one of the many shows Z watched.

Today was Saturday which meant I was going to her friend's birthday party today. I hadn't met any of her friends, so I really didn't know what to expect. I just hoped it wasn't extremely loud and crowded.

At the feeling of Nia beginning to move around, I placed my attention on her. "Solly.." she muttered with her eyes still closed.

"Yea, baby?"

"What time is it?" Her eyes opened looking up at me.

"It's.." I grabbed my phone off the side of me, checking the time. "3:40pm."

"3:40pm? I thought you were gonna wake me up at 3?"

"Nah, I was gon' let you sleep till 4. You seemed tired."

"Oh, I was. Is Moriah still asleep?"

"Yea," I answered, looking at her before leaning down and pressing a kiss on her lips, multiple times.

"Waitt," she giggled, pulling back. "I just woke up, let me brush my teeth," she started to get off the bed, but I grabbed her waist, stopping her.

"No, me importa," I pouted, kissing her again. Her lips were so soft and plump.

"Not important?" She asked with the cutest confused look on her face, leaning down to wrap her arms around my neck.

I chuckled, "I don't care if you just woke up," I clarified for her, running my hands over her face, moving down to grasp her chin.

"Ohhh. Are you staying here till we go to the party?" She looked at me while leaning over to grab her phone off the charger.

"Yea," I mumbled with my head nuzzled in the crook of her neck. I never wanted to leave her side. I noticed a small blush come on her face at my response. "You happy as shit, huh?" I teased her, getting out of the bed with her and her legs wrapped around my waist.

"Why do you say that?" She turned her head to the other side, trying to play it off.

"You blushing."

"Mm," she mumbled, tightly smiling.

I let her jump down from around me and stepped behind her in the mirror, admiring her face. She's so bad. "These don't hurt?" I questioned, pointing to her lashes. They looked heavy.

"No," she chuckled, typing on her phone. Looking down I saw that she was texting someone named Nunie. "I really don't feel it," she later added while sending a text.

So you already got the cake?

Yea. It looks cute

 It looks cute