14. Thinkin bout you

"I'm lyin' down thinkin' 'bout you, ooh, no, no, no
I've been thinkin' 'bout you, you know, know, know
Do you think about me still?
Do ya, do ya?"

~frank ocean

Durk banks pov
Sunday 8/14

"Kennedy I told you to buy the round ticket where yall Fly out Wednesday and fly back next Wednesday " I say in the phone , while I sit outside of Vons house

"Kennedy I told you to buy the round ticket where yall Fly out Wednesday and fly back next Wednesday " I say in the phone , while I sit outside of Vons house .

Kennedy  told me that she finally coming to LA to see a nigga and it got me hype as fuck  . But when I asked her what changed her mind and she told me about the dinner with maw , I realized I ain't seen my nigga Von in a little minute and I miss his ass .

He been so depressed and shit lately his goofy ass prolly killed him self .

That's why I'm outside his crib so I can tell him the news that Kennedys coming and maybe it'll cheer him up . I know they hate each other right now but when she was fucking with him that was the happiest I've ever seen him and her , so I need that Von and Kennedy  back . No matter what it takes .

Shit I might even surprise his ass and pop up at his house with Kennedy so they have no choice but to fall in love again . I just need them back together . Plus Asian ass annoying as hell and she need to be humbled . Von don't even like her Forreal  , his fake ass .

"Durk We not staying no week "

"Oh my god why ? " I groan . She always being stubborn as hell . I'm tryna get her and Von back together and I can't do that shit in just three days . Both they ass to mean Fa dat .

"Because I have a life out here she says "and I gotta work "

"Nigga you work from home and you don't even be doing shit " I frown .

"It don't matter I still have to ship things out "

"La got a post office " I point  out and I hear her sigh "plus you know me and ma not even that cool so I'm tryna build our relationship up . I can't do that in three days ken " I say all dramatic and shit .

"Okay fine I'll buy her a ticket for a week "

I groan and shake my head "if you hate me just say that "

"You're so dramatic "she laughs . "Fine Durk we'll stay a week "

"Hell yeah !!!" I yell "bet! and send me the confirmation just in case your cap ass lying "