Chapter 8: Ronald Nightingale

~Harry, call an Order meeting. Voldemort's going to attack St Mungo's~

As soon as he received the message, he sent out a call to all of the Order members and prepared to get up and leave. He caught the confused look on Sev's face and quickly explained.

" Sev, I have to go somewhere and do something. I'll see you later."

" What brought this on? It seemed rather sudden…"

" Got a message from someone that I had to go. Sorry."

" A mental one?"

" Yeah."

" Oh, alright. I'll see you later then."

Harry leapt to his feet and looked up at the head table, where Dumbledore was looking back at him intently, questioning him with his eyes.

~Ginny had a vision. Voldemort's going to attack St Mungo's. We need to have a meeting~

Dumbledore nodded slightly and made his way out of the Great Hall, the other teachers in the Order following right behind him. As soon as they were out of the Hall and into a deserted corridor, Harry created a door to his room and held it open while everyone filed in. Just as the last teacher entered, Minh, Ron, Ginny, Hermione and a couple of other students who were in the Order came running from different directions and slipped through the door, before Harry went in and closed it behind himself. Making his way to the fireplace, Harry waited for everyone else to disappear before flooing to Domus Corvus Corax.

When they all went into the ball room, they were met by a crowd of rather anxious looking people. Harry had sent out a more urgent call, with more tingling than for a normal meeting, to make sure people came as soon as possible. When the group from Hogwarts arrived, everyone took their seats and waited for Dumbledore to speak. They stayed like that for several minutes until the headmaster was satisfied that everyone was there before standing.

" Thank you all for coming at such short notice. I must admit I am as bemused as you about the purpose of this meeting, so I'm going to turn you over to Harry, who should be able to tell you more."

Harry looked in surprise at the headmaster before standing up in front of the expectant Order.

" I called you all here because Ginny, who is a true Seer, has had a vision of an attack by Voldemort on St Mungo's Hospital for Magical Maladies and Injuries. Ginny, can you tell us what you Saw?"

" Voldemort is planning to attack St Mungo's in two days time. He wants to cause as much havoc as possible, and he knows that a lot of people will be there on Hallow'een to visit their families. From what I could See, the attack will be in the morning, about ten or eleven o'clock, and with him he will have about thirty Death Eaters, fifty Dementors, and several vampires and werewolves."

" Hallow'een? Why does it always have to be Hallow'een?" Harry muttered, "Thank you Ginny. Now, obviously we need to plan a counter attack before then, and we need to organise positions we will be fighting from. Who can conjure a corporeal Patronus?"

Only about a dozen people raised their hands, making Harry sigh in frustration.

" Alright, that's not many but it will have to do. Those of you who can conjure a Patronus will need to be fighting the Dementors. Don't worry, my friends and I drove off a load of them at the Battle of Paris in 1944, so it shouldn't be too bad. I want the Aurors to concentrate on the Death Eaters, as well as the other Ministry officials. All non-humans, I would like you to fight the vampires and werewolves. Anyone with healing experience, I need you to stay here and deal with casualties. Current Hogwarts students and recent graduates, I need you to make trips backwards and forwards, bringing in the dead and injured. Are we all clear?"