Einstein

***Trigger Warning - Pedophilia & Assault, Depressing Thoughts***

Still Friday

Peter's POV

I was working on my chemistry homework with Dr. Banner when FRIDAY made an announcement.

"Boss, there's a man here for Peter. He claims to be his aunt's boyfriend." Mr Stark and I frowned in confusion. 

"Hey Kid, he knows that Happy usually brings you home, right?" he asked. I've told Mr Stark about Steven, so he knows that he's not a threat.

"Yeah, I told him that a while ago. That's really weird, but hey, now you guys can meet him!" Mr. Stark nodded at me.

"FRI, tell him to wait and we'll be right there."

"We're coming too. We wanna meet this guy," Miss Natasha butted in. She had Pepper, Steve, Bucky, Thor, and Loki by her side. Mr. Stark shrugged and I grabbed my backpack. I'm not surprised that we all fit in the elevator; they are pretty big.

>_<

We reached the lobby and Steven was right there, sitting comfortably in a blue chair. We all got out of the elevator, and he was shocked to see me standing with a handful of the Avengers, plus an ex-villain. I bet I looked pretty cool.

"W-wow, you're the Avengers! What an honor it is to meet you all! I'm Steven," He greeted each one with a small handshake.

"We're well aware of who you are. Nice name, by the way." Mr. Rogers smiled. Steven chuckled at that little quip.

"Well, uh I guess we better be on our way then, huh?" Steven suggested. I nodded and made my way over to him, but Mr. Thor stopped me by putting a hand on my shoulder. Of course, I flinched, but I relaxed once I saw it was only him.

"Are you not aware of the fact that the ironically unhappy man usually transports the child home?" he inquired, raising an eyebrow. Loki squinted his eyes, seemingly skeptical of Steven.

"Of course, I just thought I might save him the trouble and bring him home myself," he answered. However, no one seemed to be too convinced. I don't know what they're thinking, but I know for a fact that he's harmless. He's only ever been good to me.

Miss Natasha leaned in close from behind me and whispered in my ear, "Peter, I'm not sure I like this guy. Are you sure that he's trustworthy?" I nodded and assured her with a smile. She nodded back at me, and Thor removed his hand from my shoulder.

"Alright, time to go then, Peter," he stated and I waved goodbye to everyone.

>_<

***T/W***

We drove for an hour and a half. I don't know where we are. We're not even in the city anymore. I looked outside my window, and it looks like we're in the middle of nowhere. Steven hasn't said a word this entire time. I have this terrible feeling in my stomach now. 

All of a sudden, he stops the car. I stare at the backpack sitting in my lap. We sat in silence, like we have been the entire time. The silence only lasted for a few minutes until my spidey sense went off and all at once, he pulled my face towards him and kissed me. I gasped and jerked back from him, horrified. He stared at me for a few seconds until he spoke.