♡ 𝟏𝟗𝟕𝟎𝐬 ♡

𝟏𝟗𝟕𝟎𝐬
3.3

(Y/N) fiddled with the hem of the blue gingham checkered sweater as she waited by the entrance of her school, the pleasant morning sending a fresh breeze her way that tickled her skin lightly, the soft sun welcoming. She had decided to go for a soft-yet-i-could-still-kill-you-if-i-wanted-to look, the large fuzzy sweater tucked in nicely into her beige straight-cut pants, adorned with a matching blue purse. 

(an image reference if you want. don't you love it when women.)

As much as she hated her mother, she was grateful the (L/N)'s good taste and obsession with 'good image', because goddamn did that give her a nice outfit for almost every occasion

She looked up as she heard the light tapping of footsteps, a smile tugging at her lips at the sight of a certain ace.

"Iwa-chan," She greeted teasingly.

He shot her a glare, but he couldn't deny how nice his nickname sounded coming out of her mouth, dressed so cutely. 

After her date with Daichi, she doubted she'd be able to get ready in time after waking up so late, but as always, Goshiki had her back, picking out her outfit as she showered. Then makeup, and of course, hair.

Our lifesaver.

Once again, he had urged her to go out despite her protests. Something along the lines of 'homework can wait, oikawa can't'.

"You look nice," Iwa stated. Straight to the point and honest. That was what Iwaizumi was like, anyway. At least she knew that everything good he said was genuine, unlike many people she had to have met, especially when it came to her mother.

She took note of his grey plaid jacket that was rolled up to his sleeves, exposing his BLESSED arms, which were paired with some jeans and a white t-shirt, the fit complimenting every aspect of his body (which was all of it. All of his body. Mans is fineee). "You look like those boys on Pinterest." She grinned.