Chapter 180: Infinite Shopping!

- Long chap ✏ -
_____________________________________

Ophis and Ravel eventually began living in the Vermillion household. One night, Archaea gathered the teens to discuss an agenda.

"We have to buy Ophis-chan's everyday goods.”

"Hmm. That's right. Ophis doesn't possess any items, starting from her clothes.." Erin mused.

And so, the teens started their mission on gathering Ophis' insights. The contents of their questions are, "Since you’re living here, is there anything you want?” and “How did you live your life till now?”

First was the former. Rias was the representative of the group and she interrogated Ophis first.

“Ophis, do you have anything you want right now?”

While staying expressionless, Ophis tilted her head and let out one sentence.

“Great Red’s head”.

*(DING!)*

“Since we’re not the Khaos Brigade, please don’t think about dangerous things?” said Erin with a sigh.

Akeno decided to ask another question and she spoke it with a small smile

“Ophis…….chan, is fine right? In what way did you live till now?”

When Akeno asked that, Ophis thought just a bit and then wordlessly shook her head to the left and right. The action is so cute that the members couldn't think that she is the strongest and invincible dragon.

“I just sat on a seat in a room. I said my wishes. I gave snakes. Just that.”

Due to that simple answer, the room's atmosphere turned into one where you couldn't say anything. It’s a harsher lifestyle than they imagined.

“One more thing..."  Ophis added as if remembering something. "Vali, became my partner in talking.”

"That bastard Vali.. He’s a helpless battle maniac but I can’t think of him as one worrying about strange things." Issei remarked.

"For the time being, why don't we just go to the department store and buy all the necessary things that we can think of?" Erin suggested.

“Um, there’s something that really bothers me. More than that, if we don’t hear about that firstly, the everyday items that we buy will change.” spoke Irina with a puzzled expression.

The group shared curious looks and waited for Irina to continue.

“Is Ophis-san.... a girl, right?”

"Ah. I see. What Irina-san was bothered about was.. this person’s gender." Azusa mused.

"From appearance it’s a girl. Not to mention, a girl wearing black Goth Loli clothes. However, from what Azazel says, Ophis' appearance in the past was that of an old man."

"That’s right, this is a human shaped dragon. It can change its appearance at will. Right now it’s a human girl. However, for this Dragon God, the concept of a gender is not present." Kiba added.

"Is it fine to treat the current Ophis-san as a girl? Depending on the answer, even the everyday items we buy will differ. Since a girl requires more items than boys." Irina said

While everyone’s gaze concentrated on Ophis, the Dragon-God only said a single sentence.

“I don’t know.”

“Then, which underwear are you wearing right now? Isn't it faster to decide what to buy that way?” Xenovia said.

“I don’t have underwear.”