Chapter 17 - Le Gasp

I fucking hate school.

Like I value my education for the most part but I fucking hate this.

I'm currently in the library studying for a stupid test.

I usually love coming here because I love reading but right now I hate this place with a passion.

Issac said he'd be here to help me but he's not and I'm gonna lose my fucking mind.

Me: Get your fucking ass here right now Issac I swear I will throw you out the fucking window

🤠Cute Dumbass🤠: 😼 we'll see

Me: I hate you

"Ma'am no phones please." The librarian reminds me.

I love Ms. Hemphill, the librarian, she's like a grandma to me. We met a couple of years ago and I've just always liked her.

I grab my headphones and play daddy issues by the neighborhood. I also get my sketchpad out of my backpack and start thinking of something to draw.

I decided on a dead rose with half skull on the right.

I get halfway through it when I hear loud footsteps.

I look up and see that Ms. Hemphill is gone. I look around to try and find the source of the sound.

I see a figure in the corner and another shadow by it.

I hear them talking and I try to listen to what they're saying.

"We have to tell them sometime. I feel like I'm betraying them by not doing it." I can't exactly tell who is talking right here bit their choice sounds kinda familiar.

I think they don't know I'm here.

"I know babe but she hates me and I don't want them to hate you for what I've done." This voice also seems familiar.

"They won't after you tell them you regret it and you're trying to be better."

"You don't understand, I've done a lot of fucked up shit to them and I don't think they'll forgive me right away." I'm able to make out the voice a little more and now I realize this voice belongs to Jared.

Who in the right mind would date him after everything he's done.

"We won't know unless we try right?" I recognize the second voice now.

It's Molly.

I walk over to them hoping it's not actually them. When I get over to the corner I see Jared and Molly kissing.

"Hi," I say and they just apart. Molly looks at me with a sheepish yet almost sorry expression.

"So uh what's this?" I point at them.

"Well um, we're dating." She nervously chuckles and holds their intertwined hands up.

Jared hasn't looked at me once, instead, his focus has been on Molly.

He looks at her with so much love and adoration, I don't like him at all but that's adorable.

I don't know how to feel about this because on one hand he's a dick but on the other hand it looks like they make each other really happy.

"I- uh-" I glance to my left and see Issac standing there wide-eyed and holding three textbooks.

"Le gasp." He says.

"Le gasp indeed." I agree.

"How long have you guys been together?" Issac asks.

"A month and a half." Damn.

"Technically two months," Jared tells her.

"No, one and a half." She turns to him.

They keep arguing and I turn to Isaac.

"How do you feel about this?" I ask.

"Well I'm happy for her but then again he's him. You know?"

"Yeah, I get it." I nod and purse my lips.

"Ok we agreed, we've been together for a month and a half." Molly crosses her arms.

"Well, I'm still really angry with you and I don't like you," I point at Jared. "But if you guys are happy then I can try and forgive him but it's going to be a really long road and you're going to have to be better." I stare at Jared.

"I understand." He says.

"Are you guys comfortable with telling everyone else?" Issac asks them.

They whisper to each other for a second and then nod.

"Right now?" Issac asks.

They turn to each other again and then turn back to us, "Yep."

"Alright, let's go." I go pack up my stuff and we walk out of the library.

***

Molly and Jared told everyone and they all had different reactions.

Ava was kinda mad because he bullied her the most, Wyatt was probably the least mad, and Alden had mixed feelings.

Me, Issac, and Alden were walking home now and Issac still hasn't studied with me.

"Hey, blond dude." He's been demoted.

He sighs, "Yes, Tyler."

"You still have to study with me."

"No, I don't."

"This bitch," I turn to Alden. "Yes, you fucking do."

"Nope."

"Yes you fucking-" I start.

"You guys are hopeless." Alden shakes his head and walks ahead of us.

"What's his deal?" I turn to the blond dud next to me.

"Don't ask me." He shrugs.

We walk a little more and we reach our houses.

"Bye Tyler, Alden." Issac says.

"Bye Issac." Me and Alden say at the same time and walk into our house.

Hi, I'm excited cause next chapter is gonna be a crossover one with Sarah's characters