chapter -6 dream

ashton (pov)

*after the turn of events and dinner with ruhina*

i was laying on my bed thinking about today's events and every time i think of that bastard i want to kick him in his guts. how dare he touch my ruhina?!!! did i just said her mine.suddenly i sat up. what was that she is not mine may be some alcohol from dinner is still there in my system. i should tell her the truth then maybe she will say no for this arrangement. yeah thats the best idea i will tell her tomorrow.with this plan in my mind i slept.

______________________

"stop" when i said that she immediately stopped. in few long strides i was standing close to her. snaking my arm around her waist i pull her back flush to my chest.

"say now 'i m yours'." i wispered in her ear in a husky tone slightly brushing my lips. she shivered and put her head back on my shoulder .

"yes i m yours" she said her voice as beautiful music to my ears.

i groaned in pleasure listening that sentence and put my mouth on crook of her neck nibbling and sucking on her milky white skin she moaned.

her moan set me on fire, and slowly she turned in my arms facing me.

our lips met i moaned her name
" ruhina"

___________________

i sat up straight my body wet with sweat and i was hot all over.

"shit" i cursed.this not gonna happen i cant dream about her in this way. i mean in any way. i will tell her the truth and then i will leave.

i cant marry her because if i leave lena there is so much for me to loose i cant risk that. sighing i got up and took cold shower again. i think there are many cold showers i have to take during my stay here .

i got ready and went downstairs there were all people at the dining table having lunch but ruhina was nowhere in sight. where is she? i asked to myself and was getting worried because of the events of yesterday.she was looking so vulnerable and when she woke up on my lap clutching my coat in that sexy manner and...f**k i should stop thinking about her. slowly walking towards the dining table where two chairs were empty. i sat and there was again that worry.where is she damnit. more 10 miniutes passed no clue of ruhina now my appetite was totally gone.i pushed my chair back and stood up.

"where are you going?" mom asked smirking as if she know some secret.

"i am done." i mumbled.

"but you didn't even touch your food" mom said.

" umm ....yeah i m not feeling hungry" i told and went to search my reason of worry and loss of hunger.

_________________

ruhina (pov)

i am still in bed. i am feeling so lazy i don't want to step out of bed and i have no work so here i am sprawled on my bed.i was looking at white ceiling of my room and thinking about him.

"you are still sprawled on bed?" Ashton voice startled me.and i suddenly with full speed turned my head in his direction shocked seeing him standing there in his business suit looking hot and sexy.

"like what you see?" then the realisation hit me that i was drooling at him.closing my mouth i diverted my gaze to other side of the door.

"what are you doing here ?" i said blushing from embarassment.

"you didn't reply my question" he said.

"y_yeah i was j_just s_shocked to see you so i .i.i was confirming if its really_y you."i stammered.oh god hit my head now. this man really make me nervous.

"oh so you were dreaming and imagining about me and when i am really here you are shocked"he said smirking .bast**d.

"oh please don't boost your ego Mr. i was Not dreaming or imagining about you and you know what? why doors are there? so that you can knock instead of bursting in someone's room without permission "i snapped glaring at him.he just chuckled at my words .je*k.

"ok sleepy head stop giving me lecture and get out of your bed i want to talk to you about something important." he said in a serious tone.

what can it be that he is so serious.

"umm.ok i will be there in few minutes."i said getting up and walking towards the washroom.

-----

we are sitting here in a cozy and expensive restaurant at one of the private cabin for last fifteen minutes after having our breakfast still Ashton had not spoken a word about his talk now i am really getting worried.

-------------------------

so heres your update i know its after really long tym and i am sorry for that.i also know that sorry isn't enough.

but i was and i am really busy these days but i made tym out of my schedule for you all.

pray to god that i pass my exams with good % and i will really try to update chaps once a week after my exams .

love u all and you all know what to do.

vote

comment and

share.