𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄

"I'M tired of this class," Bonnie spoke as she flipped through her potions book unenthusiastically, yawning as she slouched in her chair

"I'M tired of this class," Bonnie spoke as she flipped through her potions book unenthusiastically, yawning as she slouched in her chair. "Do you think Slughorn would notice if I just got up and left?" She asked me as I turned my head to face her, adjusting my body from the standing chair. "I think he's too busy paying attention to Harry to even look our way so take your chances."

She slightly squinted her eyes looking towards the professor before she made a move to get up. I observed her for a while as the minute felt longer than the microwave minute. "I think I'm going to take my chances, I don't think we're doing anything special today," she talked as I agreed with her, shrugging my shoulders lightly as she put all her parchment papers and books away into her bag, quietly.

"If he asks about me, tell him I'm — I don't know. See you at dinner," she spoke as she quietly turned around looking back one last time before she left.

I chuckled to myself as I shook my head, looking down as I held my quill to scribble on the corner of the parchment, drawing circles and squiggly lines out of boredom. "Alright students, I apologize for the late start of class," Slughorn spoke as my eyes flew up onto him, cursing under my breath because Bonnie had just left class. "We will be making a Skele-Gro potion today so gather up with your partners to give in a grade for today's class participation." He turned around to face his desk as students began getting up from their desks to grab the ingredients to make the potion.

Ingredients:

Chinese chomping cabbage (¼) Puffer-fish (⅓)
Scarab beetles (½)

I placed the book on the corner of the table as I reread the ingredients one last time before getting off of my chair and walking upfront to grab my ingredients. Chinese chomping cabbage, puffer-fish, scarab beetles. I repeated to myself as I walked up to the shelves of different beakers, different shaped glass bottles, spheres, and diamond-shaped bottles, and everyone took what they needed. I grabbed onto the last puffer-fish bottle as someone else's hand grabbed onto it as well. I jerked my head to the side as Malfoy stood beside me, his gaze burning onto mine as I pushed the bottle towards me but he tugged it towards him, making me trip.

"I touched it first, so technically it's mine," I said, tightening my grip on the bottle.

"Last time I checked, I didn't listen to what you have to say so it's mine and I'm taking it," he said, pushing my hand off the bottle but I placed my second hand on top of the bottle, trying to leverage it towards me.

"Your lips keep moving I don't know why." I intentionally smiled as I tried to yank the bottle from him.

"This is mine so move your hands, Young."

"It's mine," I protested as I leaned toward him. "Let go, Malfoy."

"You first," he spoke as a smirk grew across his face, pulling the bottle towards his chest as I grew closer to him. I pushed him away as he almost pushed off a big diamond-shaped bottle of liquid wolfsbane.