Planning for war!!

Ch - 62

Sana collided her brows and start thinking about some way, when suddenly someone open the door. Samarth come there with a smirk and says by bending down towards her, "How's the last day of your life? Don't worry it will be last day of your mate also. I will make sure of that." Sana gritted her teeth and look at the other side.

Samarth get up and says, "Soon this angry face turns into a pleaded one when your mate will doing anything for saving you. I know he will definitely come here with his so called pack, but i am here ready to face him with something much bigger than him." Said he go from there. Veer who again gone outside for some information, come and says,

"He has a group of vampires also with some witches. What will we do?" Sana bit her nails in tension when suddenly she start feeling some sensations, smiling she close her eyes by placing hand near her chest and says, "Sidharth." Veer look at her in confusion but do didn't say anything. Sidharth says, "Yes princess."

She takes a breath and says, "I am in xyz place at tawang but sidharth they are very powerful. His pack not only included rogues, he has vampires and witches also. A complete trap is made here to catch you, he want to kill...kill you, both of us. And want something else also. Want to snatched everything from you. Don't come here."

Sidharth says, "Stop princess, let me speak also. Breath.... " Sana huffs and hummed. He says by narrowing his brows, "We have to trap him in his own plan. He definitely plan all this from a long time, that's why have a complete army but i will not let him harm you and any member of my pack."

Sana sighs and says, "I am with you, what's the plan? Wait sidharth, why you not taking kashish with you." He nodded and says, "She will help us already too much and i also don't know about all this things before." "Then call her now, and maybe she has some other witch friend of her. We also need people for destroying him."Said sana.

Sidharth smiles and says, "I love the warrior side of my princess. I will try to contact her, you be safe and ask your new spirit friend to take out some other information also." Sana nodded and says, "Alright, i love you." "I love you too princess." Said sidharth and break the contact.

He move to kushal and talk about everything, he told that they are going to land in five minutes. He will inform them who are going to drop kashish and talk with her. He will also call aastha and ask her to bring her other vampire friends. Soon they landed and move to a isolated place, sidharth call kashish while kushal inform aastha. They have to wait here for a day more, cause it need some time for all to come.

Sidharth sitting inside a tent and try to contact her. Where sana again send veer outside for find out some other information. He come after sometimes with five other people with him, two womens seems in their thirties, an old man, a man in his early thirties and a boy who looks same age as veer.

Sana collided her brows in confusion by seeing six spirits stand in front of her with a smile. Veer come to her and says, "See bro, i start collecting an army for us. I found them roaming on the streets and that old uncle has some supernatural powers, he can move or touch things. Something like magic."

That old man come towards Sana and says, "Hi, i am Peter. I am not a normal spirit, i am someone who blessed with powers. I was a witch before dying and due some miracle have my powers after death also with other ghost powers. I was just roaming when he come and ask for help and i am in. No fear cause i am already dead." Sana smiles and thanks him.