2.3 itadori

unedited

IT'S A COLD EVENING, AND DEATH WAITS PATIENTLY FOR HER NEW COMPANION.

She could just cross the barrier, no problem, but what's the fun in alerting them? No, she'll just play nice and alert Gojo and wait for him.

She doesn't even have to wait long as she stares into the tree line before a blur of blue and white appears before her with a goofy smile.

"Why, hello there, gorgeous!" Gojo smiles at her, it's large and funny. His presence is pressing against her own and it takes a mere second for her to bring it back within.

"Good evening, Gojo-san. Is the invitation to meet your precious students still available?" She asks him, looking up and twirling a lone strand of hair in her hand.

Gojo looks down at the short woman before him. This time, she's wearing slacks and a white button up with a black tie. The half suit graces her curves and shows off her assets, it's kinda sexy, he thinks.

"Only if you promise to behave!" He wiggles a finger before turning and motioning for her to follow.

She slowly stands before following him up a path into the mountains. Suddenly she stops before an invisible barrier, and looks up at her companion. She tilts her head and he shakes his own before grabbing her hand and bringing her inside.

"Now, you promise to be good for me right? You're going to be a good girl for Gojo-sensei?" It's alluring, and he almost purrs out the last bit.

Hand in hand, Death tilts her head up at the tall man. The moon is beginning to peak out behind the clouds and it makes his hair light up like starlight.

She smiles, brings his hand close to her chest, and purrs out her own response: "of course. This is the most fun I've had in a thousand years!" They smile before continuing down the path.

Their hands don't break.

Eventually, after a long trek up the steep incline, they reach ornate buildings, each looking like some sort of temple due to how old they are.

"They haven't changed much, have they?" She asks, Gojo tilts his head up and laughs, "nah, but we have vending machines now!"

Eventually they reach a side building, and she follows him inside and slowly winds down some stairs into a basement. Before entering, he shushes her and tells her "now, this is a surprise so stay quiet! Hide your presence too!"

Death rolls her eyes, but nods at the six eyes user before slowly following him inside.

Inside, is a small kitchen and a large living room basked in darkness. The only light is coming from a large TV screen in the center of the room. In front of it, lies a couch and the silhouette of a young man.

He's currently attempting to drink a can of soda while smothering a stuffed animal?

Bizarre, but not the oddest thing.

This must be Itadori Yuji, Death thinks before slowly following Gojo and standing in his shadow.

Gojo places to hands on Itadori's shoulder, it startles him and the soda goes up the the air and a screech is heard as the stuffed animal (she's not certain at this point, it has cursed energy but is incredibly cute with the boxer gloves) punches him in the face and he lands somewhere off of the couch.

"Bwaha! You should have seen your face!" Gojo is nearly tipped over laughing, it's not that funny. "Anyway! I brought a surprise!" Gojo smiles before motioning for Death to approach.

As she makes her way into the light of the TV, playing some sort of rom-com, she looks at the young man.

Itadori looks strikingly similar to how Sukuna did back in his heyday and when he was human. A lean but athletic build is hidden beneath a loose hoodie and large sweat pants. His face is surprised and she can't help but be drawn into his light brown eyes. Spiky pink hair and a natural black undercut is striking and draws an interesting look to him, and she can't help but raise her eyebrow at the large bruise on the side of his face, just under a mirrored mark under both of his eyes.

"Gojo-sensei! Who's this?" He asks, rubbing the soda off of his face.

"Why don't you guess!" His teacher responses, absolutely giddy and smiling 100volts at both of them.

Death stands next to Gojo, back straight and eyes lazily drawing over him.

Itadori doesn't know what exactly to think before the extra voice in his head speaks for him:

"Death, you're looking sexy as always."

"D-death?! Sukuna, what are you talking about?!" Itadori's eyes focus on the mouth now speaking on his hand.

"Why don't I take control of this body and we can have some real fu-" Itadori smacks the mouth, shutting Sukuna up.

"Sorry about that! Are you really Death?" He looks at his teacher, "should I be afraid? Why is she here?"

"Well, funny story! I was just minding my own business in Nagana the other day, and there's Death! We had a lovely chat and now I'm in love and convinced her to move in with me and mother my children!"

Death moves closer to Itadori and offers her hand to help him up. After looking at it for a second and the voice inside his head saying it's fine, she won't bite unless you ask, he takes it and stands up.

"Gojo-san stalked me until I shared my pocky with him. There's some serious stuff happening in the cursed world right now, so I'm observing and possibly helping when needed." She smiles at him, it's warm and soft.

Itadori takes a moment to look at her when taking his hand back. Death is short and built soft with ample curves that look, as Sukuna said, sexy. (He shudders at himself for agreeing with Sukuna) Her red hair is in a braid over her shoulder and her yellow eyes are piercing, but kind.

"I won't bother anyone while I'm here, in fact, I may help you train a bit if Gojo-san wants."

Gojo whines at this, "but I wanted to train with you! Not you train him!" He pouts at Death before crossing his arms and looking away.

"I'm also here to meet your schoolmates and see how prepared they are for the world."

He tilts his head at her, so she's not here to cause destruction or anything death would? Sukuna responds to him, "Death is a Goddess that's graced you with her presence, be respectful, Brat!"

Idatori bounces into a low bow and back up. "Ah! It's nice to meet you ma'am, I'm Itadori Yuji, first year at Tokyo Prefectural Jujutsu High School." He smiles and rubs his head to cover Sukuna's mouth again.

She chuckles, "Sukuna's the brat, don't worry Itadori. It's nice to meet you, I'm Death [y/n]."

Gojo looks up at this from his pouting, he hadn't heard her first name before!

"[y/n]? That's so cute! Why didn't you tell me earlier! I'll just call you that, [y/n]-chan~!" Gojo rises up to hug her but before he can, an arm punches him.

"Fucking sorcerers, thinking they can do whatever they'd like in whatever century! Learn some manners, idiot!" Sukuna screams at the man from Itadori's arm.

"Whoops! Sorry Gojo-sensei, he took my arm there for a second."

Well, Death thinks to herself, this is definitely going to be fun.

AN:

Wow! Double update! Figured this would make up for disappearing for like a week lol. Very exciting stuff happening! And a lil bit of flirting in this chapter too, I'm not forgetting the ships!