Chapter 56

TAYLOR'S POV:

Everything went quiet after I screamed.

Even I felt a ringing in my ear, which wasn't at all a good sign.

I slowly moved my hand from the ground to my ear, feeling a little blood. I looked at my fingers and sure enough, there was blood.

I never thought my own power would cause damage to my ears. I was never able to hear my screams, so why is that effecting me?

I snapped out of it and looked back at Blake and Wayne. They were both lying on the floor, unconscious.

I pushed myself up and limped towards Blake while still holding my ear.

Once I finally got to him and got a closer look I broke down again. It looked as if I had destroyed his ears. Blood was trickling out of them, and it didn't look like it was gonna stop any time soon.

I wish I could have controlled it. I wish my scream could have only gone to Wayne.

It didn't work.

I collapsed to my knees beside Blake and put my hand to his cheek, gradually caressing it with my thumb.

Tears kept flowing from my eyes. They wouldn't stop.

"Blake. Please wake up." I whispered, my hand shaking as I continued to move my thumb.

"Please." I begged as I put my head into his chest defeatedly.

I could definitely hear a heartbeat. Barely, because the ringing in my ear wouldn't shut up.

I sighed in a mix of relief and sadness. Why was this happening.

Haven't I already been through enough?

I heard a small cough and I immediately looked up and put my hand back on his face.

"s-snow?" He mumbled as he opened his eyes. I smiled as more tears fell, this time, happy tears.

He lifted his arm and winced a little as he placed his hand on my cheek, wiping my tears.

He smiled slightly and I started giggling out of joy. His smile got bigger and he started to laugh too.

He let his hand fall to the side of my neck and he pulled me into him, our lips finally connecting again.

We broke apart, but kept our noses touching for a moment.

"I'm sorry." He muttered.

"You better be." I laughed.

He pushed me away from him and I continued laughing.

"Ah! Shit." He quickly held his hand to his right ear and then did the same to his left one.

"I'm sorry." I copied his words, knowing full well what he was gonna say back.

"You better be." He smirked.

I missed his smirk.

"How did you wake up so fast?" I asked him as I helped him sit up.

"The amount of times that you've screamed at me must've helped me build a tolerance." He chuckled, making me roll my eyes.

"We should probably make sure your dad doesn't wake up." I tilted my head at Blake's father and smiled at his state.

"I have to do something first." Blake started to get up but I grabbed his arm before he could move.

"Don't tell me your gonna kill him."

"I'm not gonna kill him!" He stumbled as he tried to get out of my grip.

I got up after he did and watched as he limped over to his dad, barely even walking.

He then kicked his dad in the side and laughed a little.

He kicked him again, and again, until he moved his foot to his father's face.

He stomped down and I heard something in his face break. I stepped toward Blake and tried to stop him from doing anything more but he pushed me away.

He fell to the ground and set his hands on Wayne's chest, pushing down as hard as possible.

Then, he brought up his fist and threw a punch at him.

He picked up the pace and continued to punch him, harder and harder each time.

I ran towards him and pulled him off of his father before he could kill him and Blake just completely broke down.

He brought his hands to his eyes and I could see how shaky he was.

I went onto my knees and moved his hands, allowing me to wrap my arms around his neck.

His hands hovered over my back for a couple seconds, so I squeezed him to let him know it was okay.

His arms gradually got tighter around my waist and he put his head into the crook of my neck, his entire body shaking.

"I'm so sorry." His voice cracked as he spoke.

I just rubbed my hand up and down his back in hopes that it would help him calm down.

"I'm sorry." He said again, pressing his face deeper into my neck.

"I know. I know." I whispered softly.

"I can't do this anymore-"

"Yes you can. Everything is going to be okay." I soothed him some more.

"Taylor I can't I-"

"Hey. Listen to me. You're gonna be alright. I'm gonna be alright. Everything is going to be fine. So just breathe. Okay?" My heart kept breaking a little more with every word he said.

"I love you." He mumbled under his breath.

I wasn't sure I was supposed to hear that, but it made the pieces of my heart start to repair themselves.

I squeezed him again and smiled. "I love you too."

I missed him with everything inside of me. I knew he wasn't a bad person. But it looked like it from afar. Everything on the outside was telling me not to get involved with him even more than I already was when I found out he was a villain.

But I couldn't bring myself to even remotely get over him.

I still don't know the things Blake has done while in the villain league, and I'm not sure I'll ever want to know.

But what I do know, is that he's not a bad person on the inside.

I know, that the whole reason he's working with the villains is because of this family dynamic that he never had.

But now that I'm here, he can change.

I'm not saying that to sound conceited, or to sound like I can change people with the blink of my eye.

I'm saying that, because I truly believe that he doesn't want to be a villain anymore. No matter what he says, I can tell that in his heart, he wants to be happy with me.

____________________

A/N: HEY GUYS SORRY I DIED IVE BEEN VERY BUSY LMAO

anyway I hope you enjoyed this chapter because I enjoyed writing it.

love you!! :)