・Chapter 14・

Guys, I just came across a tik tok where it says something like, "He runs his fingers through yn's blond, straight hair." SO IF U GUYS CATCH ME WRITING LIKE THAT BLAST ME. I want to make you all feel included. ('艸`)
Trigger Warning: Violence _

(Y/n)'s POV

My mind aches. How much longer do I have to stay in this isolated place? I want to see Feitan again... Everything is dark...

My vision slowly unblurs, showing Genko walking through the crowded sidewalks at nighttime. Bright buildings all around reaches high, blinding all the stars out. It seems like we're in a city for parties. People dressed up and ready to go, some carrying drunk friends already. Muffled music and chattering is all I can hear in this isolated crystal. I hold my arms, as I look around, but then I saw it. Where I was. It was like in slow motion. An enormous sign with lightbulbs around. Letters blindingly lit up and written in bold letters. Nobody can miss it.

"Welcome to Finis!"

Genko walks through the doors of a party bar, already filled with dancing people. Loud music rings through her soul, telling (y/n) that they could be there all night. She cover her ears, but the sound fails to quiet down. She closes her eyes as chatting enters her ears as well. She concentrated hard. If she would cry, tears are probably already streaming down her face. (Y/n)'s body shakes, closing her eyes tighter. She wants to go home. To Feitan. To everybody else again.

"So please god, let me reach them...!" She mutters out. 

・・・

Feitan sits on the high rooftops of an abandoned warehouse. The wind blew in his face harshly, as he plans his next destination. His concentration interrupts as the door to the rooftop opens, revealing Shalnark. He turns around with an annoyed look, seeing Shalnark's hand on his knees, hunched over and trying to catch his breath.

"What," Feitan asks with an impatient tone. He was getting restless as days fly by without any trace of Genko. "We know where they are!" Shalnark holds up his device with a grin, "Boss is alerted and we are planning out our next move! Come on!" Feitan's widen, then went back to its normal size, "Finally."

In the moonlit warehouse, Shalnark, Feitan, and Pakunoda stays, waiting for all the other troupe members to travel. "How did you know?" Feitan asks Shalnark. "(Y/n)'s mom called. (Y/n) suddenly started to speak clearly, repeated the same phrase." "Which is?" Shalnark looks up from his device, "I'm in Finis. Save me." Feitan quietly grunts, clenching his fist in his pockets. He then takes a deep breath, "Call me when the others get here." He walks away, towards the stairs to the rooftop.

"Alright," Shalnark says as both his and Pakunoda's eyes follow him. Once the door shut, they look at each other, "Feitan's been hiding it, but you know, and I know that he the one that's the most angriest out of all of us right?" Shalnark asks Pakunoda who went back to clean her gun. "Well aside from Uvogin who's showing all his anger," Pakunoda states calmly, turning her gun around, cleaning the other side. "He's just better at hiding it." "That's true." Shalnark leans on the crates that were left behind. He then sighs and then looks at the ceiling, "So that bastard took (y/n) and went to a city for parties, huh?" Pakunoda grips the gun, "We'll get her out of there. She's a strong girl, I know she can manage till we get there." Shalnark smiles, "Yea, a strong, but kind girl. Kind of stubborn too. She still acts like a child if I'm being honest, but I guess that's what brings out the human in us." Pakunoda nods her head, "She didn't really have a good childhood since the age of 10, so I don't blame her for wanting to act like one." Pakunoda smiles, "It's like seeing her growing up. Even though I'm not much older."