⊱┊ 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒆𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏

'BIRDS WITH THE WIND IN THEIR WINGS ARE FLYING ACROSS THE GREAT BLUE SKY RIGHT NOW

'BIRDS WITH THE WIND IN THEIR WINGS ARE FLYING ACROSS THE GREAT BLUE SKY RIGHT NOW. AND ALL OF YOU SHOULD BE ABLE TO MAKE IT! TO THE HIGHEST LIMIT, TO THE FARTHEST LIMIT!'
— Ittetsu Takeda

 AND ALL OF YOU SHOULD BE ABLE TO MAKE IT!  TO THE HIGHEST LIMIT, TO THE FARTHEST LIMIT!'— Ittetsu Takeda

┊͙˚. Day / Wednesday — Time / 4 : 14 pm

"YOSHA!"

Karasuno cheered after the male in the jersey of #4 failed to save the ball—making karasuno earn their third point.

"Nice kill!" [Y/N] exclaimed with a huge smile. Aoba johsai's coach, coach irihata, glanced at the [H/C] headed then back at the court where he spotted some of the players waving at their manager.

'They have been improving a lot, last time they were a dangerous team that they only rely on brutal force,'
He started to think internally,

'But now..'
He glanced at the dyed blonde male who was karasuno's coach, 'With a coach; they have a technique.'
He then glanced at the [H/C] manager,

"Mou ippon!"
'And with a supporting, enthusiastic, and relying manager...of course they will become stronger.'
Coach irihata thought before looking at the court.

[Y/N] smiled, 'the game is going smoothly, looks like this game is ours for the win.' She thought.

#4 raced after the ball but missed it, feeling more motivated; he called for a toss— which was sadly blocked by karasuno making them win the first set.

"Nice block guys!" [Y/N] cheered for the male's who smiled sheepishly, "Arigato!"

Iwaizumi let out a yelp as he felt someone yank him towards them,

"What the fu-"

"We need to find a way to make [Y/N] cheer for us iwa-chan... what do you think we should do?"

Iwaizumi glanced at the brunette in disbelief, "The fuck you mean make her cheer for us?"

Oikawa huffed before pointing at the [H/C] headed female, "She's good at cheering and she just let's the players feel very confident and thrilled! That's what makes them want to win! And they do!" Oikawa stated making Iwaizumi sigh.