(20) Zodiac ☆

- Alec Beckett -
Monday

"Fucking faggots"
I turned my head to see who's talking getting ready to blow their fucking head off.

"What did you just say?"
I asked stepping closer and I could see the fear in the guy's eyes as he slightly backed away,

"Exactly what he just said, what the fuck did you just say?"
A person came in view I couldn't make out their gender so I added a mental note to ask about their pronouns later.

I looked down at Miles and he was looking at me with pleading eyes I know he doesn't like fighting and I wasn't going to get violent unless that dickhead had something to say.

"I- um"
The guy said backing away.

"Don't you ever and I mean ever think you're slick saying a slur like that because y'all fucking straggots have the most to say when all you do is go stick your dicks in whatever hole you see it's always you who think everyone wants you! it's hilarious actually, no one gives two flying fucks about you because y'all mostly look like Jabba The Hut so I suggest you fuck off you pathetic excuse of a human before I decorate your face with scars and make it uglier than it already is, Did I make myself clear?"
The person went off on them in one breath and I stood there amused; I and Miles looked at each other then back at the person.

The guy nodded and walked off the person smirked and turned around smiling at us.

"Hi! I'm Zodiac and I go by the pronouns they/them I'm new here I just came out of the main office I don't know anyone here but you guys are not heterosexuals, thank god, so if I don't bother you much can I stick around with you guys?"
The person who now we know is called Zodiac said, They had a half and half dyed mullet one side was black and the other side was white they had cool piercings as well as a great sense of fashion, they also had a tattoo behind their ear that said 'Pride', they are a super cool person.

Miles being the shy miles he is he avoided eye contact and nodded giving a little smile.

"I'm Alec and this is Miles"
I said and Zodiac waved at Miles - Miles awkwardly waved back.

"We wouldn't mind, we have biology right now we can show you where your class is; what class do you have right now?"
I asked them.

They pulled out a piece of paper from their pocket and scanned it.

"Great! I have Biology as well."
They grinned and I nodded

"Let's get moving then"
I said.

We finally reached the class we came in and the teacher signaled for Zodiac to wait.

"Okay Gorge you're Class changed it's A15 now instead"
Gorge groaned getting up grabbing his bag leaving.

"Okay you can introduce yourself"
The teacher smiled towards them.

"Hello, I'm Zodiac I'm nonbinary I go by the pronouns they/them if any of you decided to become a sudden comedian and not respect my pronouns on god they're going to be found dead on a side road"
They said and apologized to the teacher before going and sitting at Gorge's seat.

Miles was sketching something in the notebook and I leaned closer to see.

"What are you doing?"
I asked him and he looked at me for a second then looked back at the notebook.

"Uhmm drawing?"
He said quietly and I grinned.

His phone lit up and my eyes shifted to his wallpaper it was a picture of us in the aquarium I looked at him and it took him a second to realize what's going on, he gasped turning a dark shade of red hiding his phone.

"I'm not a creep I swear"
He mumbled and I chuckled.

I took my phone out of my pocket and showed him mine, it was a picture of us that a person took in the arcade he was standing with the stuffed animal in his arm smiling widely leaning towards me and I had my arm around his shoulder making a peace sign smiling at the camera.

"I'm just as creepy as you"
He smiled and looked down blushing, I love making him blush it makes me feel powerful.

"Pssst"
I was resting my head on the desk as the teacher went off talking about chromosomes.

Miles shuffled with something next to me and hummed in response.

"Do you know the girl that sits in the corner?"
The voice said and Miles hummed.

"T- They're not a girl Matthew they're non-binary but yeah yes I know them their name is Zodiac"
He mumbled quietly.

"Oh"
Matthew said then saying a quick okay before going quiet again.

"Alec"
Miles whispered tapping my shoulder and I hummed not lifting my head from the desk.

"Alec"
He said again shaking my shoulder and I looked up to see an angry Mrs.Brown glaring at me.

"You have detention for sleeping in class"
She said and my jaw dropped.

"I have practice I can't"
I said and she shrugged.

"Not my issue"
She said.

"Mrs.Brown?"
Miles said and she turned around to look at him.

"He actually couldn't sleep last night because he stayed up studying biology to catch up please forgive him this time he will get in trouble if he didn't go to the practice, I'm sure he won't do it again right Alec?"
Miles said and looked at me and I gave him a "what" look and he sent me a little glare.

"Sure"
I said and she sighed.

"Okay fine, You better stick around with Miles he will fix your messed up behavior Beckett"
She said and Miles thanked her before she walked off.

"You didn't have to do that"

"I did it just because I want to watch you play"
He said quietly fidgeting with his sleeve.

Oh boy my hoodie on him looked adorable it was so big on him, I don't know what was going on between us but I'm planning on talking to him about it after practice.

—-
A/N
I have an addiction called reading y'all's comments please comment more it's so entertaining to see your thoughts on what's going on.

Also, I post the story's updates on my feed you can follow me to stay updated if you want to! Leave a vote on the chapters you like to help make the story more viral.

Hope y'all are doing great.