Nightmare Releif

"Has a nice ring to it, don't you think?"

y/n pov

We landed in the middle of the street. 

A horn honked behind us. 

I turned around to see a bright red bus heading right for us. We all quickly backed up to the sidewalk as it passed.

"So, I'm guessing this is the muggle world?" I asked.

Hermione and Harry nodded.

We crossed the busy street and began to walk down another sidewalk.

I looked around in awe at my surroundings. I've only been in the muggle world a few times with Hermione, the summer before fifth year, and it was nothing like this.

There were lights, tall buildings, and people everywhere.

"Where are we?" Ron asked.

"Shaftesbury Avenue. I used to come to the theater here with mum and dad. I don't know why I thought of it. It just popped into my head." Hermione answered as she lead us through the crowded street.

We followed her into an empty alley way.

"We need to change." She said as she pulled out a small bag.

I looked down at the sparkly black dress I was wearing. 

I got it the same summer Hermione and I went to the beach. It didn't fit as well as it used to but I'm kind of short on clothes since I can't go back to Rockwood manor.

Hermione reached her hand deep into the bag, deeper than the bag itself. She must have used a echantment on it.

"How the ruddy-" Ron began.

"Undetectable extension charm."

"You're amazing, you are."

"Always the tone of suprise." Hermione grinned.

I love how they are finally flirting but we have more important things to do.

"We don't have much time, Hermione." I cut in.

She nodded and continued to hand us clothes from inside the bag.

Ron sent me a irritated expression but I only raised an eyebrow at him. After all the times he's done it to Harry and I, he deserves it.

A rumbling sound came from inside the bags.

"Ah. That'll be the books." Hermione said as she looked down into it. At least some things never change.

After we finished changing into more casual attire, we found a empty coffee shop to sit in and plan our next move.

"What about the people at the wedding? Do you think we should go back?"  Harry asked us.