Chapter 4: I want you to know that im never leaving

It was Thursday a little past 7:30 at night and me and Demetri where chilling in my room, I was lucky enough to get my own room. Demetri was sitting in my chair at my desk while I laid on my bed. "So how is it tutoring that dirtbag" Demetri asked picking up a random fidget toy off my desk. I laid  down on my bed and huffed out. "I mean he did the work I asked but he kept trying to get to know me like he wanted to be friends or something but trust me I have no interest in getting to know him like that, this is so I graduate that's it." I said and Demetri rushed over to me, and sat next to me. "Y/n you have to promise me that if he says or does anything to hurt you ,you tell me" He said holding my hands I lightly smiled. "Thanks Dem, that means a lot, really you and Mrs. Amber are the only two people I trust" I  smiled.

   Demetri looked around and got up ang grabbed his flannel that he gave me off my door nob and came back to the bed. "NO matter how many times you say you don't need protection, im still gonna be here to protect your feelings, so trust me don't give Eli your trust" He said putting his flannel around my shoulders. I just smiled at him that was until.

    He looked me in the eyes and raised his hand to my face and cupped my cheek and went to lean in and closed his eyes. Last second I pulled back and squinted my eyes, "Dem I'm sorry, I care about you a lot but I- it only been like 3 months since it happened, and I'm not comfortable with relationship stuff right now" I said I felt bad I didn't feel the same, he was my bestfriend and I did care about him but I don't think I care about him like that.

    He sat up and coughed, "No your right im sorry, I forget it so recent because you seem so happy now and positive, but I forget sometimes that the pain you feel, wont always be visible, im sorry y/n" he said rubbing his forehead. "Hey hey please don't be upset I just I don't know right now, doesn't mean later on I wont be" I said having my hand on his shoulder and he gave me a smile. " Your still my best friend and because of this I wont see or feel weird Dem just know that" I said smiling. "Same here" He said looking at me. "Hug?' I said holing out my arms. "Id be an idiot not to" he said as he joined me in a hug. we both laughed, im so glad we wont be awkward after this.

   "y/n its almost 8pm,bye Demetri" Mrs. Amber poked her head in and smiled. She was a African American woman who was short and kept her curly hair up in a bun and was always the sweetest."No problem Mrs. amber I didn't notice the time" Demetri said as he smiled  and gathered his stuff. "Ill see you tomorrow at school" he said as he left and waved, as he went passed. Mrs. Amber walked into my room. "Did you finally give that sweet boy a chance.'. I rolled my eyes and smiled "No I didn't and keep your voice down." I laughed lightly. "Come on spill" she said . Mrs. Amber was only in her twenties she was incredibly intelligent and was the closest thing id get to a sister. "He tried kissing me" I said low. her mouth flew open. "And why didn't you?' she said. "I don't know, I don't think im ready for a relationship, and I don't feel that way about him" I said tugging at my sleeves

  "Y/n I know what you've been too but you cant keep locking people out especially people who wanna get to know you. I know after what happened with, the one guy, you are hard with trusting and after your parents you feel like you can't emotionally connect with anyone but baby you got to bring down your walls a bit, its the only way you'll heal" she held my hand. I nodded and smiled, "I will from now on I promise" I said "Ok now get some sleep you have work and tutoring tomorrow." I said .  I groaned as I fell back on my bed 'Don't remind me" she closed my door and I crawled under my covers, I was wearing legging and a tank and felt fine to sleep in so I did.

    As I felt myself drifting my phone buzzed, I probably was a notification from Instagram or something. Then not even ten seconds goes by and I got another notification. Then another and after that I came to the realization that it wasn't from social media. I picked up my phone and unlocked it seeing it was a unknown number but when I clicked on the text I could see a name.

Un known: hey it's Hawk
You up?
You never told me anything?
I rolled my eyes and then stared at the blue text from Eli. This man really isn't patient. Should I talk to him and tell him like Mrs. Amber said I should take down my walls or if I should do what Demetri said and not trust him.

Me: if this is a way of trying to have a booty call them it's not ganna work

Also how the hell did you get my number

Eli: no it's not I'd tell you straight up and I have my ways...

Me: yeah I'm up but I'm tired

Eli: so can we talk about it next session?

I huffed and held my phone to chest I was so conflicted I kinda wanted to open up but what Demetri kept playing in my head.

Me: let's see how I feel tomorrow I gotta double tomorrow

Eli: bet

I rolled my eyes and got a text from Demetri

Dem: sorry again, I'm glad everything is ok , sleep well I'll see you tomorrow:)

Me: me to it's ok, night 😁

I closed my phone and laid it on my nightstand and laid onto my back. I looked at my ceiling, I was torn between telling him and letting someone new to my drama or keep Demetris trust.

I rolled to where I was on my side facing the wall I huffed and closed my eyes. I thought to myself, what if Demetri doesn't know, what if I don't tell him, but yet again if I don't tell him and he finds out hes gonna be upset

_

A/N: Im so happy you guys are liking the story this is my favorite story so far, from now on the story will go along with Season three and so if you haven't finished or even started season three then warning there will be spoilers BIG spoilers, but I'm glad you guys are enjoying and thank you so much