Ch-44

‘Dong.’ A fist punch landed.  Gao Yu Lan’s violence was stimulated.  “You’re good to play with…..you rogue!”
The punch executed under the quilt did not have any strength but had a kind of intimacy and Yin Ze laughed.  “Okay, then I will change it to……..this girl is so cute, I must offer myself to her and let her tease me every day.”
“Yin Ze, is it too late for me to regret now?”
“You are now lying down with me under a quilt, what do you say?”
“I don’t mind.  Your leg is injured and I took you in for a night.  We’re only talking under the quilt and as adults, we should be a bit more broad-minded.”
“I can’t be broad-minded.  Even if I’m extremely busy, I still think of that girl, that drunken girl, the blushing girl with sparkling eyes who said to me…….sell vanity and slaughter them.  I wondered about the girl and her boyfriend, did they reconcile?  If not……that’s good…….”
She could not resist and punched him again.
This person’s heart is really bad.  Does he need to curse her like this?

Yin Ze laughed, hugged her in his arms and stroked her back.  “You’re really violent.”  He kissed her forehead and said.  “But I like your little temper.”

This sentence successfully made Gao Yu Lan feel the sweetness in her heart.  She snuggled into his embrace and buried her face in his chest.  How can she have a temper?  All this while she dared not have a temper and she was only a steamed bun.  When she was wronged, she only knew to run, she only knew to cry and only knew to secretly made herself drunk, a steamed bun…….
And he had even said, he likes her little temper……..

Yin Ze caressed her back.  “Little pepper is so cute and I just like your energetic look.”
Gao Yu Lan blinked and felt her eye rims become slightly hot.  She had changed to become ‘little pepper’ only after she had met him.  Chen Ruo Yu had also said she had changed and was influenced by Yin Ze.  In fact, she also likes her new self now.
She is now happier.
However, something still seems to be missing.
Yin Ze held her and gently shook her.  “Let’s get married, okay?”
“No.”  Matters were developing too fast and too unrealistically.  Their eight characters* had not even been matched, how could they marry?  There seem to be a lot of things waiting for her to do but what is missing?

(Eight characters is also known as the ‘Four Pillars of Destiny’ determined by a person’s date and time of birth.  Based on these 8 characters, a person’s destiny, luck, etc., can be calculated and it is also used to find out a couple’s compatibility.  In Chinese marriages, the male and female’s set of 8 characters are matched to find the best dates for their wedding.) 
“Oh…..”  Yin Ze put on a sad and pitiful look.  “Tomorrow you must remember to take out paper and pen to record down that on a certain year, a certain month, a certain day while nestled under a quilt in bed, I was rejected on my first marriage proposal.  I want to do a file to record this and let my child see it in the future – – Look, this year, this time, this place, your mother rejected me.  The total number of rejections your father received before you were finally born.  Your father is very heroic, right?”

Gao Yu Lan laughed aloud, then she snuggled to find a comfortable position before she closed her eyes.  “You can slowly fantasize, I’m tired.  I’m going to sleep now.  Tomorrow early in the morning I’ve to look for Ruo Yu.”
“Hey, hey, you cruel woman!  Do you want to rest in my embrace and also at the same time tell me so decisively that you don’t want to get married?  At least you could have taken care not to hurt my fragile male self-esteem and pretend to be shy then tell me you will slowly consider this or something like that…….”  While Yin Ze was gently hugging her, he long-windedly nagged her and at the same time he put on a pitiful look.
Gao Yu Lan’s mouth curved at the corners and said in a small voice.  “Don’t be noisy.  Self-esteem is already asleep, you are only making a fool of yourself.”
“Who said so, it is clearly complaining to me.”  Yin Ze’s voice was also very faint so faint that it could not get any fainter.  He saw her eyes were closed as if she was going to sleep anytime now.  He could not bear to disturb her and quietly kissed her eyebrows while complaining to himself.  ‘Damn my foot, damn my lameness, my good chance had vanished.’