Chapter 15.2: Added Part

That night, the stars shone brightly over the village.

In the shared hut, a small female body was curled up under a thin blanket. Feifei's eyes gleaned with vengeance. She noticed Chang Ying was the one instigating the others. Mo Yue and Grandpa Lu punished her at first because they did not believe her, her knees hurt from kneeling all day as she pleaded with them.

She grit her teeth angrily. Last night after seeing Chang Ying and Lu Chen close together, she panicked. That slutty vixen must have already started seducing her good brother! She panicked and hurried made a decision.

Before, she had some inhibitions towards the strange pearl. The strange pearl took her backing time to her teenager years but...she was really scared, was there really no price to pay for such a miraculous thing? She had put the pearl away and did not want to touch it again.

But...

This Chang Ying was really full of tricks. Feifei also had to watch helplessly while this Chang Ying stayed in Lu Chen's palm, acting coquettish Lu in her past life. Back then, she could only watch irritably as Lu Chen and Chang Ying after lovingly everywhere. She watched her good, aloof big brother become more successful but also disgustingly become bolder and more flirtatious with his wife, showing public display of affection everywhere! Nothing like the cold, elegant Lu Chen she grew up with. And that stupid Chang Ying was the cause of everything.

Chang Ying ruined her perfect, distinguished Lu Chen's image. Everything Feifei looked at them in her past, she felt her teeth sour from their over-sweetness. Now she was reborn, Feifei swore she would drive away that useless Chang Ying that only knew how to eat and rink and depending Lu Chen. Lu Chen obviously deserved better!

But Feifei did not expect her plan to fail and worse, Chang Ying and Lu Chen were beginning to get closer. Lu Chen even told her to stay away from his house! It felt like cold froze Feifei's veins when she heard those words. Just like in her previous life, Lu Chen was beginning to blindly defend that Chang Ying.  

Feifei firmly made her decision to use the pearl. She had noticed the pearl had several functions. Aside from strangely turning her fate by turning back time, it could place blessings on her and curses on others.

The blessings were very few. Aside from the "Overturning the World, Change Fate" blessing that allowed her to rebirth, there were half a dozen more. The uses were pitifully mediocre compared to the first. Yet could beautify her appearance and make her very attractive to others. But each one required a small sacrifice, like draining plant life and such.

The curses on the pearl were many times the number of blessings, seven times to be exact. The 49 curses varied from causing her targets small mishaps to even placing the mark of death on their families. But even the mildest curse required several animal sacrifices. To use a mid-tier curse, she needed to sacrifice human beings! 

The higher the level of the curse, the higher the price she had to offer.

Feifei shifted under the blanket and looked around. When she was sure no one was nearby, she pushed out a small, round pearl. The round pearl gleamed and glistened as it was held between her fingers, glowing in the small dark room.

Feifei bit her teeth and steeled her resolve. "Chang Ying, I will make you regret marrying Lu Chen."