Jirka

In a busy city on the Eastern Continent in the Walkers federation a busy adventurer guild is doing its daily routine dealing with many request and people. Until all of a sudden the two large entrance doors slam to the ground and catch everyones attention. At the door a large hooded figure is holding both doors in his hands and seems to be in a bit of a panic as what to do. They then put each door against the frame and seem to go on with their business. The rest of the guild were confused as they didn't know what to do at the site. Then as the hooded figure makes way to the counter it is stopped by a Gigalon with define muscles.

He seems to be some type of veteran in the guild and is sizing up the hooded figure as to see his intention. 

Vet ( Hey their short stack stop right now and tell me why you did that to the door or your going right back out of it.)

The hooded figure stays quiet as the Vet seems to get annoyed that he was being ignored by some random person. The figure seems to be looking for something on his body and after a minute pulls out a piece of paper and hands it to the Vet who is annoyed and confused but takes it anyway. The Vet reads the paper and it says, ( Excuse me but I can not talk but my name is Jirka and I like walks in the park and fruit juice.)

The vet's face is twitching with anger as he believes he is being messed with by this stranger some more and decides to handle this punk the way he knows. He then pulls his arm back and gets ready to punch the hooded figure with all his might. As he tries to deliver it onto the stranger he feels his arm go in the opposite way direction of his blow as he feels his shoulder blade crack and pain fills his arm right away.

When he looks to his arm it is now limp and to his side bleeding from the wrist down and twitch as he now feels a surge of great pain. He falls to the ground whaling in pain as he tries to understand what is happened to him. But only sees the stranger with a stuck out arm with only two fingers out, he looks at his arm to see a hole in his arm from the two fingers and tries very hard to understand. 

Everyone who saw the scene could not understand it ether as they saw one of the strongest adventures in the city fall to the ground in pain. While the stranger is fine and is now wiping of his fingers from his attack and rummages for another piece of paper. He then holds it in front of the vet and it says ( Sorry this always happen may I speak to the one in charge please.)

Everyone watching the scene is now speechless to the interaction some more as they couldn't understand the scene one bit. Then as they seem to surround the stranger to attack him for harming their comrade a large powerful voice stops them. When they turn to the voice they see a Walker woman in a fancy attire glaring at the room of them and seeming annoyed at the scene. She then releases a powerful aura that causes everyone in the room to freeze and sweat profusely as their instincts kicked in to survive. But just as it engulfs the room the feel another one fill the room at turn to the new Aura coming from the stranger as he seems to be unaffected.

They all look between the two and try to hold out as to see what will happen, then all of a sudden the two disappear and then a large shock wave fills the room as both land blows on to each other in the center of the room. This causes most of the people to fall back or get blown away to a degree hitting walls and other people. When it seems to escalate further both stop and give each other a hug as if nothing. Everyone watching is more confused at the scene and is wondering what is going on. Then the woman Walker starts to speak and everyone realizes who she is,

Hanlio ( Why hello son of Arti I haven't seen you in a long time I see you've gotten so more strength. That punch made my bones rattle you need to tell me your secret to it but anyway what brings you to my lovely city. Also how did you know I would be here visiting?)

Jirka takes off his hood and nods at her while handing her a piece of paper with his response to her question, ( Hello Auntie I have come to accept your invitation to study under you and learn the way of Waxer on a journey to become true strong. Also I felt your Aura from the mountain over so it wasn't hard to track.) After reading the paper She giggles and looks to the grown Jirka and sees he has grown to this stage on his own. But has decided to come and train every aspect of himself after going of grid for a few years.

But Hanlio has been aware of all three for some time as she was asked by Arti to keep tabs on them. She knows Duzsa is in the northern Continent building up a temple, while a year ago she made a pact with Viam about his goals towards establishing a country and sending over several loyal and good workers for him. But Jirka was the hardest to find as he doesn't stay in one place for to long, she last got word of him when he was crushing a small horde of monsters that were about to ravage a village near the Cracters union but that was about it until he shown up just now. 

She lead him away to her carriage and sent word the the guild master as she will pay for the hospital bills for those who were hurt by the waves and the fool that tried to attack Jirka. After they arrived in the Grand Marshalls castle in the center they are lead to a open field. Surrounding the field is a large amount of destroyed dummy for sparring. The two then started to spare against each other as she needed to know where exactly he was interns of level to her. 

She knows he is close to Flina's level back when they fought a monster general but needs to see if that is still true. They spare until the sunsets ad both are tired and out of breath and seem to tired to go on any further then what they are at. From that point on Jirka stayed with Hanlio in the castle and was taught the way of the Waxer. Eventually She sent him on missions to get stronger and stronger as she was growing older and older. 

After 10 years of training Hanlio passed on her Title of grand Marshall to a worthy walker that Waxer has sent her an Oracle  about. With that she tells Jirka to go on and discover more ways and styles to master as he has the time too and she has no more to teach him. Jirka nods and passes her the piece of paper from his pocket and hugged her and turned away onto his next journey. 

Hanlio watches as he leaves and knows that will be the last they see of each other as a year later a being called The Ruin attacks the federation and murders Hanlio. They came with a Skull mask and straw boater hat laughing like a psychopathy as he reeked evil and bloodlust. This was the start of the long fight between the Ruin and the three brothers as each other would eventually cross paths with it many times. With it always getting away from them fearing its death from such powerful foes not realizing they are brothers.