Ch-57

Yin Ze smiled proudly and looked at Gao Yu Lan.  He seems to be waiting to watch a good show and Gao Yu Lan gritted her teeth.  “You are very tall….tall and upright!”
“You are serious about your work.”
“You are also hardworking.”
Yin Ze laughed and went on to say.  “You love cleanliness and keep your house very neat and tidy.”
“Your cooking is great and the food you cook is delicious.”
“You are very kind.”
“You are humorous.”  The word ‘humorous’ was simply squeezed out between her teeth.
Yin Ze grinned and then said.  “You are very understanding, very considerate of others.”

“You are experienced and knowledgeable, very intelligent.”

Yo……she is really smooth with quick answers.  Yin Ze lifted his eyebrows and added.  “You are smart and clever.”
“You have quick brains and cheap mouth.”

“Cheap mouth……is that a praise?”
Gao Yu Lan raised her head and straighten her back.  “I don’t know about other people but on you, it is a praise.”
Yin Ze squinted his eyes.  “Okay but this barely counts as sincerity on your part.  If this special trait of mine is considered a good point in your heart then you must love me very, very much and I’m very touched.”
Gao Yu Lan’s face was full of black lines.  Yin Ze pinched her nose and asked.  “What is the meaning of the expression in your eyes?”
“I’m a little not used to it when you say these thick-skinned words without covering your heart to enhance the effect.”
Yin Ze pulled her into his arms and bit her on her cheek.  “This bad girl……you dare to make fun of your husband?”

“No, no……”  She had accidentally blurted out the truth in her heart…..aiya…..he won’t retaliate, will he?
Yin Ze hugged her in his arms and bumped his forehead on hers.  “You’re not allowed to say bad things about me in your heart.”

“No, no……”  Gao Yu Lan covered her forehead with her hand and said.  “Are we still competing?  If not, you will have to admit defeat.”
“I will surely win.  Come, let’s continue……You are honest and reliable.”
“Hey, why did you start so quickly again?”  Gao Yu Lan hurriedly interjected.  “You are witty and brave.”
Yin Ze hugged her tightly and pecked her on her lips.  “Your lips are very fragrant and kissable, I like it.”

This move was extremely powerful and it caught Gao Yu Lan by surprise.  She went blank for a moment and then biting the bullet, she said.  “You, you…..are also very kissable……”
“Then we should kiss more.”  He bowed his head and kissed her lips.  This kiss was long and hard and it made Gao Yu Lan breathless.  In her heart, she knew he was taking revenge…… this man is too much of a thief.  How can he interrupt and attack in the middle of a challenge?
When he had kissed her enough, he released her and continued to say.  “Your tongue is very soft.”  He looked at her flushed face and her dazed expression, then said.  “Your turn.”

“Ah?……”  Gao Yu Lan had yet to recover.
Yin Ze smiled and touched her face.  “Your skin is white and tender, it feels so good to touch.”
Still in a daze, Gao Yu Lan was thinking his skin is certainly not as good as hers, not as tender as hers and not white at all.  Perhaps it was when his farm had just started and he had to work under the sun.

Yin Ze held her face with his hands and kissed her then went on to say.  “Your voice sounds good, I really like it.”  He said it so ambiguously, seemingly full of hints which made her face turn redder.  Then she saw the smile in his eyes, proud and cunning.  Suddenly she came to her senses, opened her mouth to say something but found she was already unable to counter his words anymore.
“That, that……”  She began to feel anxious and tried hard to think.  Just now, how many good points about her did he mention?
Yin Ze laughed aloud, hugged her tightly, and announced.  “You lost!”
“No, no……just now is not counted, you interrupted.  Let’s do it again.”
Do it again?  Beautiful thoughts!
Yin Ze laughed and knocked her melon head.  “Willing to bet, submit to loss*.”  After finished speaking, he released her and carried on to work on his fish.