61-80

Chapter 61 – He wanted her to sleep.... With.... Him?! (9)

Out of the blue, right when she was about to pass the living room, a low and sandy voice that sounded from afar came coldly.

"Come over here."

Gu Shishi jumped and almost dropped down onto her knees.

With a groan, she hugged her own weak and helpless self.

A screeching sound like some sharp instrument was dragged across a glass surface gave her goosebumps!

Gu Shishi wanted to take a step back to turn around and run away.

But, a cold hand suddenly grabbed onto her wrist!

Ads by Revcontent

"Ow!" Gu Shishi couldn't help but scream out loud.

"Shut up!" Came the coarse voice again.

Gu Shishi shuddered and look in the direction of the voice with her teeth gritted. After a short while, she asked in a shaky voice, "Bo... boss?"

Under the dim light, she was finally able to see a dark shadow sitting on the couch next to her.

Deep and cold eyes looked straight at her, making her shuddered again.

Was that Huo Sishen?

Gu Shishi gulped.

Yet, the other person didn't move, or say anything.

Ads by Revcontent

The living room was ridiculously quiet.

Gu Shishi wanted to cry.

Shivering, she fished out her cell phone and turn on the flashlight and aimed the beam of light decisively toward the dark shadow on the couch that she couldn't make out.

A beam of strong light landed on the man on the couch.

He had on a blue robe with a sash tied loosely around his waist. As though he was being very impatient, his top was not straightened out and she could see a patch of his wheat color skin along with a hint of his defined muscles.

Gu Shishi pursed her lips, and her hands shuddered.

Her sight followed the light up and quickly saw a stone-cold and handsome face.

The chilly black eyes squinted into a line from the bright light; the disgruntledness in them looked like a thousand knives that wanted to have her killed in the next instant.

"Oh, ha ha ha..." Gu Shishi gulped and moved her cellphone away as she laughed dryly.

Ads by Revcontent

"Boss, oh, I mean, Mr. Huo. It's you... you are still up... ha ha."

Huo Sishen squinted his eyes.

Gu Shishi wanted to wave at him and realized that he was still gripping onto her right wrist.

She blinked.

What was he doing that for?

"You're looking for me?"

Gu Shishi was baffled.

The boss told her to go over to him. Now he wouldn't let go of her but he also wasn't saying anything. What was going on?

Eh... was he being a tsundere again?

Whatever happened to him being germophobic?

Ads by Revcontent