S E V E N

(A/n: i couldn't find a gif for this chapter so here's a picture anyways enjoy!)

A couple days went by, Juno continued to see Harry and he'd finally opened up to her. He told her about Kelly, his parents, and every other thought in his head. While on the other hand, Finch struggled to figure out where his sister was going when she'd mysteriously disappeared in the middle of the day.

Juno walked up to the girl's, who watched the group of teens on the grass mediate. She offered the girls muffins she'd made that morning from her wooden basket. Every time she saw it, she remembered her dad. He had gifted it to her on her 13th birthday after she'd gone on her first picnic and fell in love with the idea of food, family, and friends. When Juno felt stressed she baked in a way to cope with all her emotions. No one besides her brother ever questioned it, they were just happy they were getting free foods. The girls took her baked goods.

"They're gluten-free vegan banana muffins." She smiled.

"They're good." Helena smiled. Juno nodded as Cassandra spoke before she could verbally thank Helena.

"Never would've pegged Lexie as a conduit to the heavens."

"You have to admit, they're fair questions given the circumstances." Ally said.

"They're scared. Even if they don't get an exact answer, it's nice to believe in something. It distracts and gives hope and I think everyone can use a bit of hope right now." Juno said.

"Hey, check it out!" A girl yelled. They all looked up to see some sort of eclipse happening.

A few people questioned the eclipse. Talking about how they asked for a sign.

"It doesn't mean anything. It's a fucking solar eclipse, it's not a sign. It's a predictable astronomical event." Gordie said. "Just don't stare at it and we'll be fine."

Juno walked over to Gordie. "Hey, Gordie, muffin?"

He nodded and she opened her basket. "Thanks."

"Hey, where do you think I can find an almanac?"

"Like a farmer's almanac?" He asked. She nodded.

"I know moon cycles and I could be wrong but I don't think there was supposed to be any eclipses this soon. And maybe it's just the muffins but I have a weird feeling about it."

Gordie nodded. "I don't think you should be too worried but I think there's an almanac at school and if not then the public library, maybe?"