Chapter Nineteen

Everything was pretty peaceful for the rest of the shift.

Well, Jungwoo was wallowing in sadness and jealousy, but everyone else was okay.

Taekook kept working in the front, and the others sometimes joined them.

Jungkook and Taehyung would switch between being the cashier, and Jungkook was getting better and better at the position.

Taehyung was so proud of Jungkook.

Every time Jungkook finished a customer successfully, he would smile to himself.

Taehyung couldn't take his eyes off of him.

At first, he was watching because he was just worried about how the younger would handle working, but soon he realized that it wasn't just because of that. He was also just completely enamored by everything Jungkook did, and Jungkook himself.

Taehyung walked up behind him during a break in customers to see how he was doing, but had to stop and admire the ravenette first.

Jungkook was humming to himself while tightening the apron around his small waist, and Taehyung noticed.

There were absolutely no thoughts about Jungkook wearing an apron with nothing else on. Nope. Totally not.

That would be a sight though. A beautiful Jungkook with nothing but an apron on, cooking us breakfast in the morning. Then I would back-hug him and give him kisses while he giggled and finished cooking. Then maybe after we eat together, we could f-

"Taehyungie?" Jungkook asked after he noticed Taehyung just staring at him from behind.

Taehyung flinched and shook his head, locking his thoughts away for another time.

"Sorry, bunny. Just thinking. But how are you doing up here? Everything good? No one is bothering you, right?" Taehyung asked. He walked closer and ruffled Jungkook's hair.

"Yes! Everything is good, hyung. No one's been mean yet." Jungkook smiled.

"Good. Hey, how about you go to the back with Jin hyung and Yoongi hyung for a bit and see if they need more help? I can take the register, and Jungwoo is okay cleaning tables." Taehyung suggested. He was bored of doing the other stuff and wanted to be the cashier. It was one of his favorite positions.

"Okay! Just call me if u need me!" Jungkook shyly kissed Taehyung's cheek before quickly scurrying to the back room with a blush on his face.

Taehyung blushed a little, and tried to not have a heart attack over the abrupt affection from the younger. He just tried to keep calm and keep working since some customers just came in.

Meanwhile, Jungkook was getting to spend more time with Yoongi and Jin.

"Hey hyungs! Taehyung told me to see if you needed me back here?" Jungkook asked the two males once he walked into the back room.

"Hey, Kookie! If I'm allowed to call you that. But yes we could use you, please start laying out cookie sheets on these pans." Jin smiled and handed Jungkook the trays and sheets.

"Got it! But why wouldn't you be able to call me Kookie? I don't care." Jungkook tilted his head in confusion as he started doing his task.