ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғᴏʀᴛʏ

(is that even how you spell forty)

Gang Orca was currently standing in front of Y/n and Shoto, his ultrasound waves had cracked the boy's ice, so he was free once again. Now Inasa was standing in the air, using his quirk to keep himself there.
The two boys tried attacking the pro hero together, Shoto using his flames, while Inasa used his wind, however the two cancelled each other out, making the attack ineffective.
Gang Orca used this to his advantage to try and take out the one that would probably cause him more trouble, being immune to his sound wave attacks, Y/n.
He ran towards her, his hands stretched out, trying to capture her and possibly restrain her movements, but Y/n was quick on her feet, jumping on to the pro hero's shoulder and using him as a spring to jump away, landing perfectly a short distance away.

"What the hell are you two doing?" Y/n hissed, avoiding the pro hero once again, doing what she could.

"He cancelled out my attack" Shoto blamed, pointing up at the boy in the air.

"No, you got in the way" the bald guy retorted, making Y/n furious.

"Does this look like the time OR the place to fight between each other?" she asked, using her quirk to grab onto a rock and pull herself away from Gang Orca, who was listening on their conversation.

Those two won't pass if they keep fighting

Shoto watched her evade the pro hero as much as possible, feeling guilty for just standing around. He made it easier for her, briefly catching Gang Orca in his ice once again, even though it didn't last long.

"First of all" Y/n huffed, suddenly grabbing Inasa from his ankle with her quirk and forcefully pulling him down.

"You come down here and get your fucking hands dirty" she said, hiding behind the boy, who immediately activated his quirk as he saw two villains other than Gang Orca approaching.

"Second" she continued, grabbing Shoto and moving him to the opposite side of Inasa "put your differences aside, you have one common enemy as of now, and that's him" Y/n smirked, putting a hand on Shoto's shoulder and pointing at the orca-resembling man in the center.
The two boys looked between each other and gave themselves a nod, both activating their quirk. This time round though, Inasa's whirlwind caught Shoto's flames and guided them around the pro hero rather than killing them.

As Y/n let out a breath, she moved to grab Shindo and help him to get out of the way as more villains approached. She noticed him finally starting to move as she rushed to his side and grabbed one of his arms, sending him a smile.

"Saved by the stunning hero, Spidey" he said, letting out a breathy laugh, having a hard time getting his legs to cooperate.
Y/n shook her head in disbelief as she joined in on his laugh half dragging, half guiding him a good distance away, but soon enough villains were catching up and Shindo was no where in a good enough shape to run.

"Hey it's ok if you just leave me behind, I'm probably out anyway" he muttered, trying to drop his arm away from her shoulders, but she held on tighter, her nails almost digging in to his skin.

"Don't say that. We are both making it without getting attacked by those cement guns" Y/n smiled. She came to a stop as she thought of something.

"I have an idea but I'm not sure if I'll manage to execute it. I've never tried this before..." she confessed, lowering Shindo to the ground, who gave her a reassuring look as he rested his hand on her head.

"I trust you, plus, there isn't much else we can do" he said, eyeing behind her, making Y/n turn around.
They were now surrounded by those minions with the cement guns. Y/n took a quick glance towards Shoto and Inasa who still seemed to be working well together.