Chapter 9

~Next day
Y/N's POV
I was still sleeping, it was Saturday and I didn't had work. I was in my dream land, dreaming about Taehyung, but I woke up by my brother shaking me. "Wh-what...." I asked, half-asleep. "Come on! Your super famous boyfriend came to visit you" Doyun said, smirking. "What? B-but I don't have a boyfriend" I said stretching my arms up. "Come on how could you let your boyfriend wait at the door" Doyun said. "Who's that?" I said getting up and going downstairs.
Taehyung's POV
I decided to visit Y/N, we don't have work today, it's Bang-PD's birthday. I brought her some cookies, and I was waiting at her open door right now. Her mother gave me a huge smile and said:"Oh hi! You must be Taehyung! Y/N's soulmate! She's still sleeping and didn't inform us but it's okay! Come in!" She was nice. "Doyun! Go wake your sister up!" I was feeling awkward, but Y/N's mother seemed to notice. "Oh! Don't feel awkward! We're nice people! And you should feel comfortable with us, since we're your soulmate's family, we must be close. Sit down! Don't be shy!" She said with a warm smile. The exact same smile of Y/N.
Y/N's POV
I got down, with my messy hair and sleepy head, not caring about my brother's words. I got in the living room and I saw....OMFG! KIM TAEHYUNG! WHAT THE HELL IS HE DOING HERE! I runned upstairs and closed the door. I gasped loudly and rushed in the bathroom. "Y/N! Where are you!" I heard my brother shouting, entering the room."I'm getting ready!! 5 min!!!" I said and quickly dressed up. Five minutes later, I was ready. I breath heavily and got once more downstairs. "H-hey! Taehyung!"I said.
Taehyung's  POV
She looked gorgeous."Hey Y/N ! I called you many times and send you many texts!Why aren't you  responding?" "Umm..I'm sorry I was asleep" she said, looking down. "Come on Y/N, take a seat and introduce us to your new boyfriend" Doyun said, smirking at Y/N. "He's not my boyfriend Doyun!!!" Y/N said kinda blushing. My heart beats were fast and loud.
~Time skip~ 4PM
Me and Y/N talked a lot. We had a lot of fun. Now, we were sitting on the couch, scrolling through our phones. "Y/N! Let's go out!" I said. "Mmm...ok! But where?" She said looking at me. "Maybe.... Amusement park?" I said, thinking. "Yeah! Why not! Let me change first!" She said and left. She was wearing a dress that fitted her perfectly, it was simple but showed her curves. She looked cute. But now she's changing into something more comfortable. I waited for her, happiness filling up my heart.
Y/N's POV
Me and Taehyung are going to the amusement park. This dress wasn't comfortable so I changed into some jeans and a simple sweatshirt.