Annoying people requires massive Summoning!! Part 1

AN:I saw in one of my earlier chapters that one of you called me a sadist or ultra sadist well let me show you A LEVEL BEYOND ULTRA SADISM IN THE NEXT CHAPTERS!!!

At school.

Kiba:Buchou would like if Y/N went to the ORC club.

The teacher was about to throw another piece of chalk but was stopped by Y/N rising his hand.

Y/N:I'll go this time but be ware there won't be a second time-said in a ominous tone.

At the ORC.

Kiba:Buchou I have brought him.

Rias:Great Kiba let him in.

Y/N:What do you want Tomato?-said in a annoyed voice.

Rias:*Annoyed*We just want to talk.

Y/N:*Sneezes*Oh I'm sorry I'm just allergic to bullshit-said seeing that all of the ORC were shot to the walls leaving perfectly  shaped marks on the walls.

Rias:Well I want you to join my peerage.

Y/N:No-said in a matter of fact.

Rias:Great then let's.... WHY NOT?!

Y/N:Because I'm not a slave to anyone the very concept of Slavery is a Slave to me.

Rias:But you could get women!

Y/N:I can get any women to be my bride and besides there's no woman who can satisfy my battle thirst.

Rias:What about riches!-said getting desperate.

Y/N:I'll get them on my own with my own hard work.

Rias:What about living longer and getting stronger?!!!

Y/N:Listen here you little shit, I will live forever I have a True Immortality and I get stronger the more souls I consume so no.

Rias:What about a bet?!

Y/N:Ho, what kind of bet would that be?

Rias:My peerage versus you, who wins gets whatever they want from the other!

Y/N:Ok-said with a Saitama face.

Outside.

Rias:You can back out and become my little servant-said in a seductive tone.

Y/N:So these are the odds 6 against 1 doesn't seem fair-said which got the ORC to smile-For you-said in a demonic voice.

Y/N:Bey,Tubal Cain,Valkyrie,Leonhart,Machina-said which summoned those warriors.

Rias:WHAT YOU HAVE A PEERAGE!!!

Y/N:That's an insult to them these are not a Peerage these are my Fangs my most revered soldiers from my Legions-said with a crazed smile.