The process of obeying fate

The universe does not make any mistakes. Your eyes are as enticing as they were the very first time my gaze locked onto them. I was meant to meet you and I was meant to love you , even if it is just for a moment. There is something about the way you look at me , like I have built some kind of safe haven for you to lay your heart to rest.

There is something about your body pressed up against my own , something about your presence that leaves my stomach bursting with warmth. Your hand fits so perfectly intertwined within my own , there is something about your skin grazing innocently against mine that has me wanting to do better than your past mistakes.

I haven't felt jealous in a while ,but something about the way you vibe with him has me wanting to break down these walls so you can have the magic that resides within. I am an idiot , I am clueless to the hints you give because before you 'love' was not a part of my beliefs. I need you to be patient , because I have wars to fight with myself , armour to break out of so that I can bless you with my fragility.

I have things to learn , wounds to heal from my past , people to let go of and untouched experiences to Pursue.  If you would have me , I will go against everything I have ever believed in just to show you even a fraction of who I am. Give me time , this thing between us cannot be rushed. Perhaps fate knew what she was doing when she led my heart to you.

                         -Liyah Smith