Feel

You're something brand new and yet you feel as familiar as these words I leave scattered on a page. You're subtle about it , but I see the desire when you're gazing at me softly. You have an old soul , I feel it when your lips press against my own and clocks all around the universe slowly start turning backwards. If reincarnation exists , I know I've met you in another life.

It's in the way my mind trembles comfortably around you , the way my walls unguard and let you see me lazily and content. Maybe we were lovers before ,maybe in another universe I loved you instead of her. The way you go about handling my heart has my body aroused by your subtle masculinity. I love your skin , I love the way it feels underneath my fingertips when there's no one around and I let you hold me as close as you'd like.

I love the way your hands travel in my dreams , pressing gently at my curves as you run through my folds as well. I'd let you make love to me , I've never been ashamed of the way I feel. It's not about sex , my naked form against your own has nothing to do with physical arousal. It's about the way my heart beats steadily as you pull me closer.

It's about the way my breath comes out short when you slowly start moving. It's about the way I gasp when you hit a part of me so deep that my eyes go rolling to the back of my head. It's about the way my nails dig into your skin , the way your groans are heard just below my ear because maybe , just maybe the inside of me feels just so good.

It is in the way you kiss me when we're done , the way you gaze at me full of affection and love. It isn't about 'want' , it is about the need to feel you as close as I did the very first time we met.

                              -Liyah Smith