0.7

Harry stood in the middle of his previously comfortable living room, looking around at all of the boxes. He was getting anxiety about it, wincing as Niall carried in another box for Louis.

"What is that?" Harry grumbled, taking the box easily from the smaller lad, who was clearly struggling.

"Uh - I'm not sure. He's got so much stuff," Niall said with a small laugh, though he could tell that Harry was getting annoyed. "It's okay, Haz. This will soon be moved into Louis's room."

"Are you complaining already?" Louis drawled as he stepped into the apartment and set down the bag he'd grabbed. "I'm just putting everything in here while I organize and then it'll be gone."

"Well, it's taking up too much of my space," Harry breathed, shaking his head and grabbing Louis's bag before shoving it back in his arms. "Take your shit to your room. Now."

Louis was surprised at the order, and he stared at Harry for a moment before he was grumbling, taking his bag to his room.

Harry rolled his eyes and plopped onto the couch, rubbing his temple. He felt Niall's hand on his shoulder and the taller lad shoved him off.

"This is your fault," Harry grumbled. "You talked me into this. Saying it wouldn't be so bad. He really could've moved in with you."

"You both could have, but neither of you wanted to be my roommate," Niall reminded his friend. "You'd rather be with someone you hate than me." He looked a little sad, and Harry felt guilty.

"It's not that," Harry breathed. "It's.. a little embarrassing.. but, Niall, you've taken care of me when I was down. You have seen me in my deepest and darkest places. Our friendship is so wonderful, I don't want to risk it by moving in together. Me always feeling guilty for everything you've given me."

Niall broke into a small smile. "Aw. Hazzy," he teased, rubbing Harry's shoulder. "Hmm. I think you and Louis could suck it up and do it. You have sex, constantly. It can't be that mad to live together."

"Sex is the only time we are civil," Harry breathed, moving away from Niall to go out to the balcony. He took a breath and then he was rolling a joint, because he was seriously going to need to relax to make this work.

~~

"Wow, Louis.. it's really beautiful," Niall said with a small smile, taking in Louis's room a week after they'd moved his things in. The walls were white, which Louis found boring, but it was an apartment, so they couldn't paint them. But, he still made due with it by adding things that made it more himself.

Pink fairy lights hung along the walls, making the room have that soft pink glow. Louis received a beautiful white bed set from Niall as a gift, and it was quite lovely, especially after Louis added his favorite throw pillows and blankets. He had a nice dresser, which he'd bought himself with his most recent paycheck, and the closet was stuffed full of Louis's clothing. He had quite a range of what he liked to wear, and it was all organized by color. (Okay, Harry came in and did that part. Louis would probably fuck that up.) Harry was even nice enough to donate Louis his precious tele, which was a bit bigger than Louis's current one, so it all worked out well. Louis couldn't wait to start making more money, and getting more furniture.

But, the making videos thing wasn't going so well. He and Harry were still having some conflict just from Louis moving in, and Louis was getting frustrated, so he wanted to get Harry in the mood, except Niall was constantly there. But how could Louis complain? He'd spent so much time over at Niall's the past two years. So, he sucked it up, smiling at Niall's compliment.

"Thank you," he said softly, crossing his legs on the bed and leaning back. He took a breath and pushed back his hair. There were a few boxes in the corner, waiting for Louis to donate the contents, but, otherwise, the room was complete. "What's the plan for the night? You, uh... heading home soon?" Louis asked, trying to be coy.

"Oh, nah. Harry said I could stay to watch the footie match on the tele," Niall explained. "We have always done it at mine, and Harry has always done the cooking... now I'm at Harry's, and he's still doing the cooking. I feel useless," he said with a small laugh.

"Don't worry about it," Louis said quietly, though he was even more annoyed. One big point of living with Harry was easier filming, more often. Did Louis have to strip naked right in front of the tele to get Harry's attention? Seemed that way, but Niall's already watched the two have sex on film. This show is privately filmed, however.

"I'm going to see if he needs help anyways," Niall said, standing up. "Uh.. join us out there, if you get free." He smiled and headed to the living room.

Louis stared at the wall before he took a breath. Then, he was moving to his dresser, mind stirring up a plan. He opened a particular drawer, biting his lip. Oh, Niall, he thought, Sorry to ruin the game for you...

Yet, he wasn't really sorry.

~~

HA what's Louis going to do 👀

YES we are getting very close to the smut coming back I'm Lit 🤪

~Queen B