𝐓𝐇𝐄 (𝑵𝑶𝑻 𝑺𝑶) 𝐒𝐈𝐌𝐏𝐋𝐄 𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐑

𝗔𝗥𝗘 𝗪𝗘 𝗢𝗞? 𝗻𝗼❤️

𝐓𝐀𝐁𝐋𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐗𝐓

𝐓𝐀𝐁𝐋𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐗𝐓.

i. A little message
ii. Beginning
iii. Some real talk
iv. Goals
v. Things we've learned this year
vi. A humble ending

...

ONE. A little message

So, I believe we can both agree that this year was so full of just pure shit that we forgot most of it, right? Anyways, I just wanna hope you are doing well while reading this. And there are somethings I need you to have a do while reading this letter. 1) have a glass of water and a snack, 2) lay or sit on your bed and put on some comfy clothes and some self care and snuggle up, 3) I need you to be alone (meaning no one, not even your s/o if you have one by then), 4) instead of a snack I need you to have Asian food (sushi, noodles, dumplings, etc.) why? Cause we both love it, 5) enjoy yourself, put on some music or a tv show. Now what I want you to do with those things, 1. The glass of water is for you to drink! You need hydration, 2. I need you to stay on your bed since we both find beds comfortable and cozy and for you to snuggle up and enjoy the comfort for a while, 3) isn't it obvious this is going to be pure cringe? Anyways it is and we both know how you get with sappy shit. Also SWEARING, 4) self explanatory, 5) I know we both need a break even if the year was good for you. Don't think I don't know.

TWO. Beginning

So, I think we can both agree that this decades '20s will be complete and utter chaos. If cars don't fly I won't be surprised. Anyways it's New Years, yay *sarcastic jazz hands* but no seriously. This year is a bunch of things but happy and boring. I'll always miss the past since this year a lot happened for us. We made some friends, we grew, we found our passions and so on and so forth. I honestly don't have high expectations for the year but I have a few for myself personally. Anyways, I scraped my knee a few days ago, kinda not the best. I really hope it gets better.

THREE. Some real talk

We need to have some real talk, you better celebrate your birthday amazingly! Also stop obsessing over things, relax take a chill pill... am i fooling ya yet? Anyways, 2020 has been a hugeeeee drag. I can barely remember what happened in the first two months and I am pretty sure tomorrow is December 32nd. Anyways I'm an alien of few words so onto the next category.

FOUR. Goals

Here I'll put a list of goals I have for 2021. And you better have achieved at least one or two of 'em.

• Play minecraft more
• Take care of yourself (you deserve it)
• Remember no one can think exactly like you and you only know how you feel
• Be aesthetic for school and life
• Eat as much as you are supposed to
• Celebrate the little things in life, sometimes they're the reason you're here now
• Stop being afraid of everything
• Be friends with your classmates, they don't bite
• Be your clearest truest self and follow what both your brain and heart agree on

FIVE. Things we've learned this year

We haven't learned a lot that we can remember but a little tweak change a lot subconsciously.

• we've learned how to express our emotions
• everyone has their own inner demons so be nice
• our passion is in music and writing
• sometimes a little goes a long way
• astrology
• self care is important
• GAMING
• it's ok to distract yourself from reality it's fine
• mental health can effect your school life immensely
• the worlds not perfect but it's not that bad

And a whole lot more!

SIX. A humble ending

To be completely honest, I never thought this could end. I mean it was an endless roller coaster but I have a feeling it'll continue eventually. After all humans aren't gods. But to end this on a humble note, there's a lot this teen needs to meet. Bye and still try to change the world.

 Bye and still try to change the world

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐀 𝐒𝐈𝐌𝐏𝐋𝐄 𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐑 。゚•┈୨♡ 𝗍͢𝗈 𝗆𝗒 𝟤𝟢𝟤𝟣 𝗌𝖾𝗅𝖿 🎉