121-140

Chapter 121 – The Boss Is Such A Liar (2)

After she had purchased a bunch of stuff, her shopping spree had stimulated her creativity and her mind became active all of a sudden and wiped away all her tiredness from earlier.

All sorts of ideas for the fan mounts spun in her mind, making her wish that she could start on them right away.

She couldn't just do nothing with her ideas. She turned on her cellphone and scribbled down some drafts, so she wouldn't forget later.

***

When Huo Sishen went back downstairs, he saw Gu Shishi sound asleep on the couch, drooling.

He had no idea what she was dreaming about, but there was a big smile on her face. She was so un-lady-like that it was painful to look at her.

Huo Sishen frowned and turned away his gloomy face. But that very moment, he saw the hem of her skirt riding up from her lying down...

Ads by Revcontent

Her skin... pale like snow... sank into the black couch like soft tofu.

His breathing turned heavier uncontrollably.

She... was imprudent!

He walked over to the couch expressionlessly with a gloomy look.

He hesitated for a bit and looked at the door coldly and profoundly before he started picking up the throw pillows on the couch and tossed it over her.

One throw pillow, two throw pillows...

All the throw pillows from the couch next to it had been tossed shortly.

He looked over at her again and studied her for a while. After a little while, he frowned again and walked toward her, still displeased.

Ads by Revcontent

His long and slender fingers picked up the haphazardly stacked pillows and placed them properly over her skirt that was lifted upward... covering the very eye-catching area of pale skin.

"Boss, the chauffeur is ready. He's outside right now...." said Si Yi as he walked over.

But he stopped talking automatically before he reached the couch in the living room.

What was that on the couch?! Why was Miss Gu... buried by throw pillows?! He only looked at it for a second before he sensed the icy-cold gaze of death!

He looked down and stared at the tiled floor immediately, as if there was a flower on there.

"Let's go!" said Huo Sishen after he took a deep, long breath.

Si Yi felt a chill behind the back of his neck.

It seemed that his boss has lost his temper again?

***

Ads by Revcontent

Gu Shishi was very groggy when she woke up. As she sat up groggily and wiped away the drool by the corner of her mouth, she noticed that she was drowned by a sea of throw pillows...

She didn't remember these being on top of her when she fell asleep?

She blinked.

She checked the time on her cellphone and saw a few missed messages. Just one look and she was wide awake.

[Life-saving Boss: Who said you can sleep in the living room?]

"!!"

Gu Shishi's eyes were straight.