Bonus: Marmoris

This bonus is set in the timeline before Joanne lost her memories.

Happy new year. Have a great year ahead :)

"It's so nice here," Joanne said, immersing herself in the beautiful view of the ocean ahead. The moon in the night sky glittered the ocean surface perfectly. She rubbed sand off her thigh as she said.

"It sure is. But not as beautiful as you," Jungkook titled his head and smiled. He threw his head back and laughed when Joanne snorted. "Okay, new year resolution, put an end to cheesy lines. Got it "

She pulled her legs to her chest and rested her chin on them. "But Baby, we could've gone to any of the parties you know. Have fun, get drunk and have lots of sex. That would have been another kind of new year," she shrugged her shoulders.

"We can still get drunk and have lots of sex, we don't need party for that," he put an arm around her waist and pulled her closer. She giggled.

"Well I'd rather have you sober so," she cast her eyes down as she rubbed circles on his thigh.

"Well sober it is then," he touched his forehead to hers. "Happy new year baby," he said and pressed his lips to hers.

"Happy new year to us," she said after parting and put her arms around his neck.

"Ok, now let's have lots of sex," he said putting his arms under her and lifting her off the ground.

"Ah, Jungkook! Oh my god. I was joking!" Joanne giggled trying to wriggle out of his grip.

"But I wasn't," he smirked. Joanne widened her eyes as her cheeks turned pink. "Stop acting like it's the first time, you have already seen me many times Jo."

"Yeah but I thought it was cuddles night today?" she pouted her lips lightly.

"Oh more than cuddles," he said walking towards the beach house.

"Will I get cuddles after?"

"Oh lots of them," he said kissing her forehead.

"Okay Mr. Jeon," she smiled.

"I love you Mrs. Jeon."

The glittered surface of the ocean gleamed under the moon light as he carried her inside.

The gentle sea breeze made the ruffled curtains of their room dance lightly as he placed her on the bed.

The ocean tides kissed the shore just as his lips touched hers...

The night carried the whispers of "I love you" all along.

I will love you till my last breathe

Happy New year!!! Hope you enjoyed this update.

See you in next chapter. Have a great year ahead.