69. Chaos

You wake up, a normal day as usual. You walk downstairs and see Wilbur laying on top of the coffee table eating some sand. A normal day. You see Phil fishing in the sink, and Techno comes down yelling blood for the blood god with a sword, almost killing Wilbur. Wilbur doesn't mind and keeps eating his sand which he got from the polluted beach close to your house. Wilbur choked and died on some sand, and then proceeded to turn into ghostbur, and kept eating sand. Tubbo burst through your front door screaming about bees and yelling about and throwing drugs at you.

Tommy came out of his room rolling his eyes and then proceeded to throw himself off of the top floor, landing on thte bottom floor with his legs broken. He just smiled and crawled to the kitchen to get some cereal.

Dream burst through the door behind Tubbo waving white flags everywhere, and screaming about being under the tree. Sapnap burst out behind Dream, throwing Gogy over Dream and Tubbos head, Gogy landing right on his feet and then falling forwards and proceeding to sleep for the rest of the year. Then Samsung refrigerator tried to climb over Dream.

Bad drove through the wall with a truck, throwing knives without his hands on the steering wheel while Skeppy yelling "WHEEEEEEEEE" while he was sat on top of hte roof, pieces of the wall falling around him.

Eret and Niki came in on flying brooms, laughing and zapping wands at each other. Tubbo threw a drug at them and they caught it, throwing it back down and landing on Tommy, proceeding to kill him as it hit his head.

SquidKid came out of the back of the truck, and then walking through the doorway in a maid costume version of his minecraft skin, and then threw some potatoes at Technoblade. Technoblade threw potatoes back at him and they fought a duel wiht potatoes.

Ranboo ran through the wall with baby Fundy following behind him, and baby Fundy immediately got hit by a potato and turned into grown up Fundy, and then proceeded to collapse on the floor next to Gogy, knocked out.

Ghostbur flew over to dead to dead Tommy who's ghost was angrily sitting atop of his dead corpse.

Ranboo yelled "WALMART TECHNOBLADE" and then immediately walked up the still somehow whole steps and then did a backflip off of the railing at second level and somehow landed it but then got knocked out with a potato thrown by SquidKid.

You smiled, walking over to the kitchen in all this normalness, said a hello to Phil, and then got some cereal and started to make it, and then put it in the microwave, wanting warm cereal.

Quackity somehow formed in front of the truck now stuck in the wall, and then was hit by a drug thrown by Tubbo and a knive thrown by Bad, falling to the ground.

The microwave beeped, and you pulled out your cereal, eating it calmly as Phil said happily "YEs!" And pulled out a plastic fish he had caught. You gave him a thumbs up and continued to look at everybody in your house, Ghostbur and Tommy's Ghost right next to you.

Then you suddenly heard a whirring noise and even though the house stayed the same you were all suddenly in the time of the dinosaurs and a T-Rex, being ridden by none other than Antfrost stomped on part of your house, crushing Tubbo, Dream, Fundy, Ranboo, and Sapnap.

The T-Rex suddenly threw Antfrost off of their back, and then Antfrost got crushed too.

Then suddenly a meteor came out of the sky, Techno just knocking out SquidKid and yelling in success, and then Phil exclaiming that he had caught a bigger plastic fish, and then all of you being suddenly in cased in fire, all of your ghosts evaporating and there were no longer any sign of you.

Then you did a flip and jumped into lava.