Chapter 21

Kai's POV

"What's so wrong about being friends with August? You know him so well and you know that he will never like me."  Since he read that text from earlier, he has been telling me to avoid his best friend non-stop. I have known August for a long time. I always see him at school with Cole and he is the only friend who has ever stepped inside the Mansion.

"He will never like you? How about you? Will you like him?"

"Well, I like him as a friend." Blagggg...

He threw the lampshade and it almost hit the TV.

"Babe, F-R-I-E-N-D, friend."

"N-O. There is no fucking way I would ever allow you to befriend him." August is like Cole's twin...They are almost the same about everything, except for the fact that August is straight.

"Why not? I want to be close to your friends too."

"I don't have friends so no need to be close with anyone...and please stop mentioning him." Did I? He is the one who keeps opening the topic about it.

Is he jealous of Aug? After I gave myself to him, how can he still thinks that I can like other guys?

Cole has everything but he still chose to love me and I am so thankful for that. He has a huge thing on him that I am now obsessed with. If I can only take a picture of it and use it as wallpaper, Pleng would be jealous of me for sure. The fuck did I just say. What is so wrong with my perverted brain? Every time I close my eyes, the picture of his huge thing always flashes in my mind.

"Are we clear, babe? What are you thinking? Why are you blushing?" He yelled. I am thinking of your dick for damn sake.

"Nothing, I really think I broke my hips." I changed the topic so we can move on with the August issue.

"I am sorry. Rest first then let's deal with it again tomorrow."

I never talked with August when we were younger. Cole scolds me for being annoying in front of his friend all the time. He doesn't like me following him when he is with his friend. He always tells me to leave, that's why I never got a chance to be close to him.

Months after Cole left for US to study, I became the target of my previous bullies again. I am not sure why, but they always call me for flirting with their girlfriends that up to now I still do not know who. August protected me one time when he saw me being harassed outside the campus and that's how we became friends.

"Just know that I only like you," I told this jealous guy beside me.

"I will only believe you when you avoid talking to other guys." I just ignored him and tried to sleep.

~~~~~~~
It was early in the morning when Cole left me in his room since he will be in his museum. He said he'll be busy the whole day.

My class is at 9 in the morning, and  I woke up at around 8 and still lazy to get up. I checked my phone, Cole already has a few miscalls so I returned the call. I waited for how many rings before he picks up my call.

"Babe? I am lazy to get up."

"Then don't. You can stay in my room as long as you want. I'll call them to bring breakfast for you there."

"Don't you ever try doing that," I warned. "I am going to school. Are you busy?"

"I am babe but always have time to pick up your calls. Take your breakfast first and behave at school. Are we clear?"

"Crystal! I love you, babe."

"And I love you, more...no talking with guys at school."

I was already late at school when I bumped into Harry.
"Be careful, baby boy."
In my head, it is him who should be careful. Even without the help of Cole, I am sure I can handle this guy. Avoid him, Kai! You can not involve yourself in a fistfight. I keep reminding myself. Cole will be mad, his parents will be disappointed, dad will kill me and my mom will cry when I got bruises. Jeez.
I just wanna slit Harry and his friend's throat. I've been killing them in my head multiple times already. I may not be good with guns, but I am the best in my batch when it comes to blades. And today I am dying to stab this annoying guy straight to his heart.
"See you later, Kai. Eat lunch with me."

"No. Stay away from me." He placed his arms around my shoulders. "Hands off, Harry. What is wrong with you?"

"Just be with me every day so they'll not bully you anymore."

"They will stop bullying me if you can just stop pestering me." I left him standing there and ran to my class.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Lunch

It was already lunch when Pleng asked me to eat with them. She is with War who is quietly munching his food.

"Miss you, War." He ignored me. I know my friend, he is not expressive but I know he missed me too.

"Go and buy yours. I forgot to ask what lunch do you want so I didn't buy for you." Pleng told me. I stood up and met the annoying gangsters-wanna-be in the queue.

He pinched my cheek. "So cute, sissy." It wasn't Harry, it was his best friend Knock.

Like what I always do, I ignored them.

"What happened to your cheek?" War asked me. He grabbed his camera and took a snap.

"Let me see." He handed me his phone and there I see my reddish cheek. I think I can't see Cole later, I am afraid that he'll see it and ask me what happened and who did this. I can't lie to him. No lovely time for us tonight I guess.

"Do you want me to punch them for you? Show them your talent with your swiss knife." Pleng looks mad. "Seriously, what did you do to them?"

"I told Harry I will never like him. He offered to be my boyfriend and in exchange, his friends will stop bullying me. Bunch of losers indeed."

War continued eating while busy with his phone too. I can see the bunch of losers sitting across our table. I lost my appetite.

We were almost done eating when I heard a loud commotion from the cafeteria. Everyone turned their head to the guy who just entered the area. It was my boyfriend. EVERYONE is looking at him. He is walking while checking his phone then scanning the crowd. I saw him looking at me, but I guess he didn't come for me. He is not yet done searching. He put his phone in his pocket and walked past me. Did Cole just fucking ignore me?

He continued walking and stopped on the table across us. The bullies. All of us are just staring at him. His presence demands attention and here we are waiting for his next action.

"Harry, right?" Because everyone was silent, Cole's voice can be heard in the cafeteria clearly. What does he want from Harry and how did he know him?

"C-cole. Yes." Harry's eyes are sparkling as if he meets his idol for the first time. He smiled widely then offered his hand.

Cole looks disgusted by it. Instead of reaching it to shake. He kicked Harry on his stomach causing him to fall to the ground. He was about to stand up when Cole stepped his foot on his neck. He grabbed his phone again and checked on something then check Harry's friend faces one by one.

"There you go, asshole." He yanked Knock's hair and slammed his head hard on the plate full of pasta. "You know me?" He yelled.

"C-cole..." They nervously answered. Even with a foot stepped on his neck, Harry still managed to speaks too.

"I am glad you know. And what  I hate the most is touching what's mine." He let go of Knock's  hair and kicked Harry one more time. Before he left them, Cole flipped their table and the whole gang was all looking pathetically scared of my boyfriend.

I was just glancing at Cole. I didn't bother stopping him because he is fuming mad. He walked towards my table and caressed my cheeks. "Let's talk later, babe. I have a meeting within 15 minutes. Go home straight, okay?" He kissed me in front of the crowd and left.

Cole managed to solve my problem that quick. I am sure that kissing me in front of everyone is enough for the bullies to stop harassing me.

"How did he know?" I blurted.

"I did, I am tired of your drama with them." War answered.

I am not sure if how will his parents react after knowing that Cole created a mess in my school just because of me. I only want to be on their good side.

I am thankful though, Cole appearing in front of them and claiming that I am his is a big advantage to me. Now, I can be relieved.

I looked at Harry and raised my eyebrow. You can't touch me now. I hope you learned your lesson.