chapter 46

Thor was driving the ship and I was sitting next to him, helping him pilot. Some one was shooting at us when Valkyrie shot them down.

"Open the doors" I hear Valkyrie say. I get up and Bruce comes into the ship, hits the top and almost falls out the other door. I grab him quickly and help him up.

"Shouldn't we be shooting back or something?" Bruce yells at Thor. I go to the front and sit in my seat.

"Yes, we should" Thor said, looking around for the guns "Where are the guns on this ship?" Thor asked Valkyrie.

"There aren't any. It's a leisure vessel" Valkyrie answered.

"What?" Bruce asked.

"Grandmaster uses it for his good times, orgies and stuff" Valkyrie continued.

"Did she just say the Grandmaster uses it for orgies?" Bruce asked, standing right behind Thor.

"Yeah" Thor and I say at the same time.

"Don't touch anything" Thor says.

The girl that hates Valkyrie is shooting at her and hits her engine. Valkyrie goes in front, then the girl who hates her goes behind her, and we are just stuck behind the other 2.

"No!" Bruce yells. Valkyrie's ship is going off track and gets destroyed.

"No!" Thor and Bruce say at the same time.

"Calm your undies" I say, pointing to a figure jumping from the debris and smoke towards us. Valkyrie holds onto the side as more ships come to shoot us down.

"Get inside!" Thor yells to Valkyrie.

"In a minute" Valkyrie says back, looking behind, then back at us.

Valkyrie jumps on the roof and jumps onto another ship, slicing it in the middle of the roof. It collapses and she moves onto another.

"I should probably go and help. Here, take the wheel"

"No. I don't know how to fly one of these" Bruce says.

"You're a scientist. Use one of your PhDs" Thor says, getting up and moving Bruce into his seat.

"None of them are for flying alien spaceships!" Bruce yells, turning his head to Thor, then back to the front.

Bruce was flying the ship and I was directing him.

"If you're so good at this, why don't you take the wheel?" Bruce asks, looking at me.

"I can't time everything. You're gonna do it how you're suppose to" I say, looking back to see the girl who hates Valkyrie's ship.

She's following us, trying to shoot us but it doesn't work. Bruce starts to panic.

"Okay, come on. There's gotta be a gun on this thing" Bruce says, pressing random buttons that are next to him "That looks like a gun" Bruce looks on his other side and sees the firework button and pushes it.

"It's my birthday. It's my birthday. It's my birthday" Jeff sings as a firework display shoots out. The girl that Valkyrie hates drives straight into a rock or something that crashes her ship.

"Yeah!" Bruce yells and looks at me excitedly.

After a while, Thor and Valkyrie jump in through the door and come towards us.

"Guys, we're coming up on the Devil's Anus!" Bruce said.

Thor and Valkyrie sat up front while me and Bruce sat behind them. we were going through the Devil's Anus and there was a lot of junk hitting our ship. Thor and Bruce were yelling and I was bracing myself. We got to a light and I closed my eyes, feeling Bruce hug me. I smiled and waited for us to pass through.

~~~~~

I woke up to see everyone else awake. I got up from my seat and went next to Thor and Valkyrie. We were approaching Asgard. Valkyrie was flying towards the palace.

"I never thought I'd be back here" Valkyrie said.

"I thought it'd be a lot nicer. I mean, not that it's not nice. It's just, it's on fire" Bruce said, standing next to me.

"Here, up here on the mountains. Heat signatures. People clustered together. She's coming for them" Valkyrie said, a hologram of the mountain in front of us.

"Okay, drop me off at the palace and I'll draw her away" Thor said.

"And get yourself killed" Valkyrie said.

"The people trapped down there are all that matter. While I'm dealing with Hela, I need you 3 to help get everyone else off Asgard" Thor said.

"How the hell are we suppose to do that?" Bruce asked.

"I have a man on the ground"

~~~~~

"Now the ship has a gun" Thor said, putting a gun on the ship. I was ready to fight and I was pumped for a fight with a Goddess of Death.

"I'll take it from here" Valkyrie said.

"I found this in the armory" Thor said, showing a Valkyrie uniform and putting it next to Valkyrie "Good luck" Thor gave me a nod and smiled, walking off towards the palace.

"Your Majesty..." Valkyrie said, making Thor turn. The ship was rising and Valkyrie stood up "Don't die. You know what I mean"

~~~~~

Valkyrie was attacking the gigantic wolf with the gun Thor gave. I jumped down and stood in between the people and the wolf. Valkyrie kept on shooting and I flew to the other side to fight the skeleton people. Valkyrie stopped shooting and the wolf was running towards the people.

"Bruce!" I call and he looks at me. I nod my head and he thinks about it. He moves the ship closer and starts talking to Valkyrie. He then belly flops the bridge. I keep fighting but look back when I here a roar "That's my best friend" I call out and cheer but remember that I'm fighting.

Valkyrie crashes the ship and I make a huge tidal wave, pushing the skeletons out of the way. There are a few left that stuck onto the bridge.

"Give them hell" I say and fly to Heimdall.

A skeleton cut his leg but Heimdall killed the 2 skeletons that were in front of him. Another one came and I was gonna attack it but Korg beat me to it. I went forward and healed Heimdall's leg.

"Thank you" Heimdall said to me. I nodded in response.

"Hey, man. I'm Korg. This is Miek. We're gonna jump on that spaceship and get out of here. Wanna come?" Korg said. Everyone turned their heads to look at the ship.

"Your savior is here" A voice yelled out. I couldn't help but smile "Did you miss me? Everyone, on that ship now" Loki said to everyone, all of them rushing to get on. Loki walked towards me and Heimdall.

"Welcome home. I saw you coming" Heimdall said, looking at Loki.

"Of course you did" Loki said back, not surprised.

"For a man who is supposed to be blind, you're pretty badass" I say, looking at Heimdall.

I look at Loki and hug him, giving him a kiss on the cheek. We looked towards the palace and saw bad guys coming our way. We fought them off, kicking, punching and using our abilities to hold them off while everyone got on the ship. After a while, I saw a blue shade and looked towards the palace to see lightning hitting it. Me and Loki smirked, knowing what was going to happen.