Ch 13: jealousy and hesitation

Iwaizumi sat down next to Oikawa again who was still annoyed that he had been shown up

"Yamaguchi, Truth or dare?"

"Dare!" Yamaguchi smiles brightly!

"Ok so I dare you to uhhh... get Tsukishima to cuddle with you"

"Bro you kinda suck at giving dares..." Bokuto said only to be shushed by Akaashi.

"Yea but I don't mind since I got an easy one!" Yamaguchi laughed. Tsukishima was in the kitchen getting water so when he came back Yamaguchi started the dare.

"Tsukki~" Yamaguchi pouted, holding his arms out and making grabbing motions with his hands. Tsukishima's eyes widened but he quickly walked over and hugged Yamaguchi tightly, peppering his face with soft kisses and nuzzling into his neck.

"Hehehe I love you~" Yamaguchi giggled, pressing a quick kiss onto Tsukishima's lips.

"Love you too" Tsukishima whispered and sat up off Yamaguchi. Kageyama and Hinata sat across the circle trying to muffle their giggles but failed miserably. Tsukishima shot them both a glare but smirked mischievously.

"I wouldn't be laughing King. I know you wish you could do the same with you know who~" Tsukishima cooed, pulling Yamaguchi back into a hug and kissing his neck. He refused to break eye contact as he did so just so he could see Kageyama get flustered. Kageyama's giggles stopped abruptly and his face reddened.

"OOOO Kageyama who do you have a crush on???" Hinata looked up at Kageyama with excitement. Kageyama felt his heart skip a beat.

"N-No I don't... shut up boke!" Hinata wiggled his eyebrows in response but turned away from his friend to hear the next dare.

"Can we wait a minute before we keep going?" Yamaguchi asked awkwardly while rubbing his neck

"Can we wait a minute before we keep going?" Yamaguchi asked awkwardly while rubbing his neck. "I don't have an idea for the next dare yet." Suga nodded and everyone decided to take a 5 minute break to chat amongst themselves.

"Hey Hina-" Kageyama started

"Shoyo come play Among us with me." Kenma interrupted. Having only heard Kenma Hinata nodded excitedly and crawled across the circle to go play with Kenma. Kageyama just stared at the two with his mouth hanging open in shock at the fact that his best friend had just ignored him.