Chapter 29

I watched detached as Caroline tore apart the asshole who had tortured her.

Limbs were thrown across the site as she tore him apart piece by piece.

She kept tearing even after he was dead until he was just a pile of pieces.

Jules let out a pain-filled scream that only a mate could make. Huh, guess they were mates, wait wasn't this guy a rapist asshole in the show? Who would let her mate do that?

I decided to just kill her so I shot her with one of my arrows so she could be the presentation.

Once my mates had lined up the wolves still alive I saw about 13, the seven who had initially surrendered and 6 that were wounded with my arrows, Jules not included.

Without hesitation, I shot an arrow into each of the 7 people that surrendered.

Mostly flesh wounds but the purpose was to get the spell into them, not to actually cause them pain. Well, maybe a little pain.

As her pack all groaned and whimpered in pain Jules looked to Tyler who was just watching the whole thing detached "how can you be okay with this?" she asked him accusingly as she glared at him.

I glared at her but before I could say anything Tyler cut me off "because you came here and tortured a friend of mine just to get me to come with you. You don't get to make choices like that without consequences" he said angrily as he took a step towards her.

Her eyes widened "they killed Mason, We came to save you" she defended herself.

I scoffed at her making her turn to me "he isn't dead bitch

I scoffed at her making her turn to me "he isn't dead bitch. He told me all about your pack and the fact you wouldn't leave him alone. Here, why don't we call him now" I said, pulling out my phone and dialing his number.

Jules was shocked and my mates were just sitting back and watching the show.

Kol had a slightly manic look in his eyes as he watched me casually threaten people.

Eventually Mason answered and I started talking "hey Mason buddy, I have that old pack of yours on their knees in front of me, you got any opinions on who I should keep alive and who I shouldn't?" I ask condescendingly into the phone as I smiled down at the whimpering wolves.