five

Sunshine peeked through the curtains in the hufflepuff dorm upon Aurelia's peaceful sleeping face

Sunshine peeked through the curtains in the hufflepuff dorm upon Aurelia's peaceful sleeping face. Letting out a groan, Aurelia stuffed her face in the pillow to prevent the sunlight from pulling her away from her beloved sleep. 

It has been few minutes like that ; the potter girl tossing uncomfortably on her bed when she accidentally dropped the pile of books kept on her head side table. Hearing the thud, Aurelia got up quickly startled by the sound, her chest heaving up and down. 

Upon looking down, Aurelia breathed out in relief and rubbed her bleary eyes when her eyes fell on the clock. She was late ; she was waiting for Harry to wake her up or either the shouts and roars of the Dursleys used to wake her up.

 She had this record of getting late on her very first day at Hogwarts as she always needed days to get adjusted with the habit of getting up early. 

"Oh no." Aurelia sighed melancholy, quickly getting in the bathroom and taking a quick bath. 

She knew taking a bath at that moment was a bad idea when instead she should have dressed up and left but she felt quite disgusted with her body and didn't want to be ignored by others which was the main reason she had to rush in the bathroom. 

She was already late and she couldn't even dry her hair, leaving it wet and sprang out of the common room, not even bothering to put on her tie correctly.

Looking at her timetable, she let out a dramatic sigh ; her first class was potions with slytherins.
Reaching the dungeons, Aurelia raised her hand up and softly knocked on the door, her eyes fixed at her shoes.

"... As I was saying yo-" Snape was interrupted by the knock. 

Theodore lifted his head up from the cauldron he and Milicent Bullstrode were brewing and when his fixed on the short, hufflepuff girl, everything around him stopped. Droplets of water were running down the strands of Aurelia's hair. The rain drops glistened in her hair giving the illusion of diamonds. 

Even though the dungeons were cold and dark as compared to other places, Theodore could feel the bright light radiating off the girl. She was like a bouncing ball of sunshine. He has never really noticed her until that day when he bumped into her. 

 On the other hand, Harry sighed not ready to watch Snape humiliate Aurelia in front of everyone. 

"Sorry Professor, I slept in." Aurelia explained when Snape gave her a questioning look,"I'm a little late-" 

"a little too late is much too late, don't you think Miss Potter?" Professor Snape drawled, taking a step towards Aurelia. 

"I think it is." Aurelia shrugged,"I won't repeat it again though."

"you better keep that on your mind." Professor Snape said, gesturing her to step inside,"five points from hufflepuff." 

The few hufflepuffs let out a groan in displeasure as Aurelia awkwardly shuffled on her spot, looking for a seat.