13

*****************************

Why so complicated

Won't you throw me a bone?

*****************************

HARRY

It had been a week since Bentley came over for our dinner turned makeout session and I hadn't seen her since.

There were also no races scheduled for this week because the Lions forfeit their matches for personal reasons involving the recent deaths that had graced their community, and there were no moves to race until the mourning period had ended. Detective Murphy had turned up dead, but it wasn't me that killed him.

Apparently, he had severe sleep apnea and suffocated in his sleep. He did me a favor by dying on his own because I had time to focus on the next and third to last name on the list that Luna had given me, Hiroto Watanabe. Hiroto is the head of the Lions' little brothel-esque speakeasy, where they funnel outside drugs and women into.

Well I might be an ass but I wasn't really into pimping out women so that was nice that I'd be taking down another head of operations. Luna didn't really give a shit about that side, she just wanted to make sure Watanabe, the only connection between drugs and the east side, was removed from the equation. She said he was costing her money and if the Lions had no provider they'd have to turn to her.

Since there were no races I didn't need to report as much, which made things easier because if I wasn't doing anything wrong, there'd be no harm brought to Emmy. I spoke to her last night about her finals, and everything and she seemed perfectly happy and relaxed. It was one of the only things keeping me sane. That and the fact I knew she was safe. I'd never tell Bentley how thankful I truly am for what she, Rumer and Zayn had done for my sister through Niall... it'd get to her pretty little head but I was ridiculously thankful for it. I wasn't worrying as much about Emma Leigh anymore and my whole body thanked me for it.

I knew I needed to talk to Bentley about my new theory as to what the fuck Luna was up to, but she had been hiding out for the past week.

Fuck that was insanity the other day. Everything happened too fast and it felt so natural to be like that with her it was almost hard to believe. I hadn't been able to get the way she rolled her hips into me off my mind or the way her mouth tasted like that mint gum and diet coke. The feeling of her soft lips against my own, my neck, the way she flicked her tongue over my ear.

Fuck, I had been hard ever since.

She was a brat, that I knew. She could deny it all she wants but the way she was talking back to me and letting me guide her for the majority of it served as enough proof. I couldn't help but talk dirty to her either... crossing the line completely when I asked her to beg. I should have known she wouldn't have done it, but the second she alluded to having her vibrator to please her better than I could, I took it as a challenge.

It also didn't hurt knowing I had made her so frustrated she needed to get herself off.

We were both touching ourselves that night because we were both too stubborn to give in. I came hard knowing she was only a few floors above me doing the same thing... The idea of her was intoxicating and I loved being drunk.

I knew she was probably at her shop, and I knew where it was, but I also liked the fact that she was hiding from me. It made me think I had sent her into a spiral like she had to me the week before.

My phone buzzes with a text from-

Who the fuck is this?

Dinner. Tonight. Your apartment at 7.